3. Caught - Fluff

Peter Parker x Reader ft. dad!Steve (Fluff)
Warnings:
kissing and a little swearing :)
Word Count: 778

Peter squeezed your hand briefly, while running with you down the hall to one of the spare rooms. You guys had about ten minutes to hang out without anyone being here, and you guys wanted to take this time to just make out. Before you went into one of the spare rooms, you glanced down the hall further and motioned Peter to follow you back to your bedroom instead.

The lights were already on when you two went inside, but you pushed that thought to the back of your head as Peter spun you around to face him. "I wanted to kiss you so bad today, you looked so cute in the hoodie we got together." Peter exclaimed, laughing along with you. His hand went to your back, pulling you in close to him.

"Shut up and kiss me then, stupid." You giggled out, as Peter rolled his eyes to you playfully. You cupped his cheeks with both hands as he leaned in, and you closed your eyes, kissing his lips softly. You stumbled slightly back to the bed as Peter kissed you more, and you responded. You moved one hand away from his cheek to play with his hair, tugging and twirling it in your fingers.

Peter slightly moaned, opening his mouth into the kiss making the two of you use your tongues as well. You sighed out in pleasure as you sat down on the bed, breaking the kiss for a few seconds as you readjusted, and Peter sat next to you. You pulled him into a kiss again, setting a pace as Peter ran his hand up your back.

You heard a noise from the bathroom, put you pushed it off, continuing your make-out session with your boyfriend. Another sound, and it was a toilet flushing slightly, but you furrowed your eyebrows, thinking it was from another room outside yours. But then you heard the bathroom door open.

"What the fuck?" You heard your dad exclaim, and you and Peter separated quickly, breathing heavily. "D-dad! What..." You trailed off when Steve crossed his arms, staring at Peter intensely. You could practically hear Peter gulp in fear as Steve walked closer to the two of you.

He cleared his throat and wiped his face from shock. "I was going to tell you that you had to come with us, but it looks like you're already busy." He spoke up, shaking his head down to Peter. You slid your hand down to Peter's, squeezing it to calm him down as you stared back at your dad.

"Uh, surprise!" You paused, cringing at yourself as the two of them stayed still. "Dad... Peter is my boyfriend." You said unsurely as you glanced back to Peter, after he squeezed your hand back. He nodded back to Steve, face red from embarrassment and intimidation.

Peter scratched his neck slightly, "Yes, Mister Rogers, uh, Captain America, sir. We have been seeing each other, and I love her." Peter rambled nervously, avoiding Steve's stare. You tilted your head back to Peter after he said that.

"You love me?" You whispered to him, as if your dad wasn't in the room. When Peter gazed back to you, he smiled slightly and nodded, "Yeah, I love you." Steve sighed out, shaking his head again as he stood in front of the two of you, unsure what to do.

"How long?" Your dad asked, in a slightly gentler tone. You smiled back to Peter, and then glanced back to your dad. "Seven months..." You trailed off, hoping he wouldn't get upset. Steve raised his eyebrows in surprise and cleared his throat, mumbling, "Are...are you protected?"

You and Peter gasped back to his question, immediately laughing. "Protected?" You laughed out, shaking your head. Peter leaned into his laugh, trying to calm it down since he was still scared your dad would do something. "Dad, we haven't slept together!" You exclaimed, as Steve sighed in relief.

You glanced back to Peter again though, smiling at his laughter, "Love you too, stupid." You whispered, slightly elbowing his side. He beamed back to you, feeling his happiness rise from your return of feelings. Steve nodded to himself as he let out a breath.

"As long as you too are safe...and I'll talk to you later, Queens." Steve referred to Peter, making him drop his smile fast, gulping in fear. He nodded back to him, "Yes, sir." As Steve went to go outside. He grinned when he heard you laughing after he stepped out of your room.

Bucky stood there with an amused face, gazing at Steve. "So, you finally found out? I caught them in less than a week."