55. Favoritism - Smut

Anon asked: A request can you do peter is obsessed with readers boobs? 😂😂

Hi anon! I hope you enjoy this, please read all the warnings! I wrote in so many things that I don't think I've written before, but it was a lot of fun, I even looked up a few things haha. Thank you for the request!

Peter Parker x Reader (Smut, established relationship)
Warnings
: Smut, nipple play, pain kink, sex toys, praise kink, phone sex/nudes, public sex, gropping, spitting kink, temperature play, nipple piercings, aftercare, overstimulation, cum play, rope play, teasing, some dom/sub mentions, orgasm denial, food play

--

Peter couldn't believe that he was dating such a perfect amazing person as yourself. You were everything he wants, needs, in his life, and to top it off, your boobs were fucking perfect. He couldn't go a day without seeing and touching them. He loved you and your entire body, but your tits, oh shit, it was the cherry on top for him.

Your boobs would be his death, he decided. It was the only way he knows he lived a great life.

Every single day, he'd ask for a picture or two of your breasts, and of course you sent them. You loved seeing how turned on he could get just by a photo of yourself in a bra. It was a little entertaining to you, but at the same time, you couldn't help but be turned on by how he responded to you.

He praised you so much almost all the time, it made you feel so special and amazed that he was absolutely in love with you and your breasts. Even just a murmur of that praise made you shiver, and you'd push your boobs up against him to hear more.

When he'd stay over at your place, there wasn't a moment that he didn't have his hands on you. It would always end up with him pinching your nipples, or licking them, and making you want even more. He'd beg to titty fuck you all the time, even over the phone when it wasn't possible because he was too obsessed to not imagine it.

All of your bras have tears or holes in them because sometimes Peter didn't even bother to take them off. He loved watching you play with yourself with or without clothes, especially when you'd dip a finger into his mouth only to spread his spit across your chest, with your bra on. He doesn't hesitate to move against you, hold your hands up above your head and tease the fuck out of your nipples.

It absolutely didn't matter if you two were in a public setting. This man would always find a way to sneak in a pinch or a caress to your breasts. First, he tried to hide it from others, even make up excuses as to why he would touch them. "I saw a bug on her shirt" or "Her jacket wasn't straight, I fixed it." But now, he didn't even care.

People learned not to question him because it only led to him explaining how you were his love, and that he couldn't stop touching you, which left you laughing and playfully smacking his arm.

The day you bought nipple clamps was the day Peter thought he truly saw the greatest sight on earth. He was simply enamored by your breasts in every way possible.

He would take his time admiring you with them on, before roughly tugging them off with his mouth. He'd bite down on your nipples, enough to make you arch your back into him and moan. Every bit of you made him want more, and he'd spend so much time, teasing you so perfectly, only to pull away to watch you cry in want.

He loved seeing his saliva everywhere on your chest, and if there was a moment where it looked like his saliva had dried, he'd go down on your nipples once again to see them glisten even more. But he loved it best when you'd beg him for his lips, only to turn into a juicy mess, and he'd spit down even more saliva to your breasts, to connect a long string of your messes together.

You two loved to experiment with different things. One of his favorite things in bed now was to hold an ice cube against one of your nipples, and pinch and pull at them while he was sucking down your other. Another favorite of yours was using whipped cream to cover up your chest, and Peter would simply groan every time he tasted that sweetness on you.

On certain days, you'd wake up with a pretty gift next to you. Your favorite breakfast, a new lingerie set, and a sex toy. The two of you were no strangers to sex toys, and each time you'd use them, sex became even more incredible with him.

One day you woke up to nipple clamps on you, and you couldn't stop the surprised moan coming out of your mouth when you felt them vibrate. When you heard Peter's laugh, you glanced at him in the doorway, holding a controller for these specific clamps. The entire day, he teased you, but you got back at him for walking around the place topless and refusing to let him touch you. Of course, he apologized profusely that you allowed him to finally touch you.

Another time was when you bought some nipple suction cups. Once Peter saw them, he instantly tried them out on you, which made for a very painful, but pleasing night. The two of you even used nipple creams once in a while, something to make your nipples even more sensitive than they already are.

He loved to push you past a limit and make you cum as many times possible with only focusing on you. He would definitely spend more time playing with your boobs than any other part of your body, kissing them deeply, calling them cute names and praising you so much.

Sometimes, you wanted to explore the more risky and painful things of sex. Peter was always down for your ideas, especially when you brought up the possibility of getting your tits pierced. When you did, the healing process was painful for both of you. He could barely handle not touching your nipples, but he also wanted to help you as much as possible to heal.

For the first few days, he'd try to give you some of your favorite things to lower the pain of them. But when you pleaded with him just to massage around the area, he was horny in an instant. He would gently touch your boobs, barely gliding his fingers around your nipples, and he became a lot gentler during sex while your nipples healed. He made sure to treat you very carefully when he would clean around the area after sex.

Aftercare always was something you two never skipped.

Once they were completely healed, Peter and you went crazy with them. Everyday, you'd wake up with him asking you if you liked a pair of nipple piercings he saw on the internet, and you two would orders tons of them. He loved the feeling of metal in his mouth when he licked you and he'd moan against your tits so much.

The most interesting thing you two have brought into the room was a toy that would tighten its hold on your nipples every time it was tugged. It was one of the most painful ones, but you loved it so much, it overstimulated you in all the right places and Peter mentioned it was one of the best times you two used a sex toy.

Using ropes was something Peter wasn't much of a fan of. Peter knew the long wait was worth it, but something about not having access to your tits was tough. If the ropes covered your chest area, he'd get too caught up in trying to rip it off you, because he needed to see your boobs. And even if he was the one in ropes, he hated not having a chance to touch your boobs unless it was in a weird uncomfortable position for both of you, since his hands would be tied either to the bed, or near his waist.

The most beautiful sight he could picture was when his cum was spread across your boobs. Smeared in all the right ways, with your eyes dazed in an incredible way. You'd even lick up as much as you can from your chest, making him want to fuck you even harder again. He'd make you stay in that position until his cum was dried and stained all over your chest.

He took you out on a date once and you wore a turtleneck to hide all the sticky cum he rubbed into your chest. Needless to say, you two were back at your place and he fucked you against the window, wanting to show the world how glorious you looked with his cum on your boobs.

The best gift Peter has ever known are your tits.