58. Road Trip Part 2 - Smut

Hi hope you enjoy this next part :) please read the warnings!

Peter Parker x Reader [Smut, Established Relationship]
Warnings:
smut, oral (fem receiving), public sex, sending nudes, cum eating, swearing, small mention of masturbation
Word Count: 3.3k

-

When Peter woke up from his nap, your dad decided to pull over since it was almost midnight. You smiled over to Peter, and he sleepily reached out to you, wrapping his arms around you, and yawned quietly.

Your mom glanced back to you two with a smile, "Aw, you two are adorable!" She paused and then glanced to you, "I'm going to go with your dad to check in." You nodded back to her, glad that they decided to pull over for a rest tonight. You felt all sticky and sore from Peter, and you had cramps in your neck and shoulders from sitting in the car for so long.

Once your mom and dad left the car, Peter hummed against your neck, squeezing you into a tighter hug. "How long do you think they'll take?" He asked you, and you laughed with a small shrug.

He pulled away slightly with an innocent stare directed to you as his hands now drifted down to your thighs again.

"Babe, they'll definitely be back before we could do anything." You sighed back, already knowing what he wanted. You still felt the thrill from earlier, but now you could feel the faint warmness in your stomach turning from thinking about doing something with him again. It was so exciting but nerve wracking when you were in his lap, trying to stay quiet as he pounded into you, going along with the bumps in the road.

"I mean, we don't have to have sex..." He trailed off as he stared down to your legs. He grinned when he felt the little streaks of the dried mess on your inner thighs.

"I can just help clean you up before they notice when you stand up and get out of the car." He offered, and you stared at him, jaw dropping.

"They wouldn't notice! Right? I mean, it's not that noticeable," You paused, voice wavering when you realized how shiny and sticky your legs would look, especially since the shorts you were wearing now were tiny gym shorts.

"Mm, I don't know about that." He replied, almost singsong like, chuckling when your eyes widened as you watched your parents now walking into the motel lobby.

He was right, and you knew it. You bit your lip slightly, the familiar wetness spreading again, and you squeezed your eyes shut. "Fuck you. You're lucky I'm as horny as you." You pushed out, and Peter's eyebrows raised back to you.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" He chuckled, wanting to hear you actually say it back to him. Your nose scrunched up as you rolled your eyes to him.

"You know what? Maybe I'll just do it myself." You sighed, and moved away from him, teasing him right back. All you had to do was spit on your hand and rub the sticky mixture of cum off your thighs. And then you could go shower in the room.

Peter tugged you right back, shaking his head. "No, you don't." He responded, and before you said anything else, he was already taking off his seat belt and shifting himself into the leg room area of your seat. You gulped to yourself when you realized he was seriously going to lick off the stains on you, and you instantly lifted yourself up, helping him take off your shorts.

You spread your legs for him to move closer to you, and he gazed back up to your face with a devious grin. "This is the best road trip ever." He breathed out, looking at the mess you were in.

You shivered in excitement and at the cold nipping at your thighs and your pussy now. Peter didn't hesitate as he lowered his head straight down to your pussy, not wanting to waste any more time. Your mouth instantly opened as you moaned quietly as his tongue traced over your entrance.