13. Gone - Angst Drabble

Anonymous asked:

Hey so what about a Peter Parker one where Thanos snaps and reader turns to dust right before Peter and he has to watch her disappear? I'm feeling angsty. Please make it super angsty. Please shatter my heart. :)

hi anon! hope you enjoy :)) this def was angsty to write but i love it! thank you for sending this in, feel free to send in any requests you guys want to see!

Peter Parker x Reader (Angst)
Warnings:
the snap!
Word Count: 927

Peter has been staring at you all day, even during fighting. You took notice immediately, finding it weird that your boyfriend seemed so distracted now. When the group quieted down, you nodded over to Peter, signaling you had to speak to him privately, a little bit away from the group. It worried you, he never stared at you like that, unless he needed to tell you something important. The last time he did that was when he told you he was in love with you. So, you rushed to try to get a small moment with him alone.

He felt guilty. It rushed through his body, and nervousness built up every moment you looked at him. He couldn't be with you anymore, he decided. It was for the best, after seeing you get hurt multiple times because of his stupid mistakes, and here you were now. You weren't supposed to be there, and it was all Peter's fault. He couldn't bear the thought of you getting hurt one last time with him. He loved you with all his heart. Your smile always would brighten him up; when you spoke to him, he would always listen with open ears; and when you kissed him...he always wondered what he did to deserve you. But now he knew, it wasn't right, as long as you were with him, you would get hurt.

"Peter?" You called out, making him snap out of his thoughts. He gazed at you with a sad smile, following you to the rocks. He took a small step closer to you, after seeing a frown on your face, instantly feeling worse.

You sighed when he took your hands in his. "Peter, what's wrong?" You mumbled, looking at him worried. He bit his lip, feeling the guilt raise to it's boiling point, as you brought one hand out of his and brushed his hair. He leaned into your hand, feeling the tears start to form as he gazed at you.

"I can't see you anymore." He whispered. Your eyebrows furrowed together at his words, feeling the confusion and shock hit you immediately. "What?" You whispered back, seeing his face deepen into sadness. Oh, fuck. He's being serious.

"Peter, what are you talking about?" You mumbled louder, stepping away from him as your heart started beating uncontrollably fast. You huffed out a shaky breath as you shook your head in shock and hurt. "Fuck, Peter, say something!" You raised your voice, as he tried reaching out to you.

He felt his heart breaking at your reaction. "It's too dangerous, it's to keep you safe." He urged back, as you started to cry, not caring for about the others starting to watch. You scoffed at his words, stepping back more as he reached out again. "That's bullshit." You replied, shaking your head again in anger. You both didn't look over to the group as chaos started to erupt.

Peter wiped a tear from his eye as you looked at him like he was a stranger, "Please, I love you too much. I can't let you be hurt again." He spoke up, as you stopped your steps. You could barely hear his words, as he repeated them again. You shook your head at him, and yourself, as you tried paying attention again.

Your fingertips started tingling, as you glanced back down to them. Then the coldness hit you, and you looked up to Peter, reaching out to him, terrified and hurt. "What's happening to me?" You whispered, fear rumbling in you as Peter hooked onto your wrists. He looked behind you, horrified, as dust started running out of your back and legs. "Peter, what's going on?" You whispered again, coughing at the coldness started getting worse.

He couldn't answer you, instead he started muttering, "No, no, stop, no!" You glanced behind you, seeing his reaction and gasping in fear. Your entire shoulder was gone, and so was the rest of your arm as you looked back down to it, and you cried out again, feeling terror hit you hard.

And then you felt peace. Your eyes found Peter's again, and you breathed out slowly. "I loved you." You whispered, closing your eyes as you felt the rest of your body fade into dust. Peter screamed out, throwing his arms into the dust, trying to find you.

"No!" He screamed out, looking down as you were gone. There was no trace of you left, as Peter crashed onto the ground, sobbing hard. "I love you! Wh- where are you?" He screamed out again, shaking his hands into the dirt, trying anything. Your words swam in his head constantly, as he sobbed out loudly.

He felt a pair of hands pull him up off the ground. He couldn't open his eyes, but he knew who it was. He held onto Tony hard, "Mr. Stark, where is she? Please, I don't want to lose her!" He sobbed out, as Tony squeezed him, watching in horror as the dust started rushing through Peter's hand. Tony held him tighter, feeling a harsh shudder run through him as Peter started disappearing more, "It's okay, I'm here. She's okay, kid. You're going to be okay." Tony mumbled out, fighting off his tears as Peter's arm faded.

"What?" Peter paused, as he opened his eyes again. "Mr. Stark, wait," He sobbed out, trying to grab onto him tighter as more of his own body started to dust away. "Please, get her back, please." He cried out, gasping in terror as it started reaching his face.

"Don't let us go."