15. Tease - Fluff with kissing (smuttish)

Anonymous asked:

So I just had this crazy idea, hopefully you could write about Peter and the reader making out bc the reader's parents aren't home, so he spanks her,because damn I've unholy thoughts, and the reader moans and boy spidey is turned on now, but not smut, just wildly making out and a bit handsy

hi anon! hope you like this one! it's a lil spicy, they are over 18 in this! thank you for sending it in :)

Peter Parker x Reader (Fluff/some action)
Warnings:
teasing, kissing, semi-public, spanking, and swearing
Word Count: 1.3k

Today was great, you and Peter had aced the class you chose to do together, and you just found out your parents weren't home. You hopped into your car with a cheeky grin sent over to Peter as he slid in. Peter glanced back at you playfully suspicious, "What?" He questioned, and you winked to him, as you started the car.

"You're just fuckin' hot today, babe." You shrug nonchalant, absolutely loving the reaction he had. Peter chuckled out in surprise and looked back at you with raised eyebrows. You glanced back to him, "Oh what Peter, is it so bad that I complimented my handsome boyfriend?" You shrugged again casually, and looked back behind you, starting to back out of the parking spot.

Peter slid his hand onto your thigh, giving it a small squeeze, "It is bad when you know what happens, babe." He responded and you gasped in play shock. You turned onto the road easily, and gazed back to him for a few moments, "Is it bad that I want that to happen?" You asked, smirking back to him as he shook his head, growing slightly red from your suggestion.

He kept his hand on your thigh, tracing little teasing circles with his finger, as you completely drove away from the school, heading back to your place. "I guess it's not bad, but once you stop this car, I'm kissing you." Peter retorted back, in a matter-of-fact tone. You giggled at his words, "Okay, sure sweetheart."

Of course, you didn't believe him. You didn't think he'd be that ballsy to slide under his seatbelt, closer to you and kiss your neck; but he did. You gasped at his actions as he continued to kiss and lick at your neck and you blushed harshly as the driver next to you gave you a disgusted look. "Peter..." You trailed off, glancing back to the light, still seeing it was red. He hummed against your neck, and bit into it.

Your eyes widened at his movements, and you held in a gasp as he started sucking at your neck. You eyed back and forth between the driver next to you and the stoplight, feeling embarrassed but hot as he continued kissing you. "Peter, there's people watching." You mumbled as his hand slid closer to your top. He pulled back and glanced other to the other driver with a shrug, "Whoops," He spoke up, playfully and you blushed.

Finally, the light turned green and the driver sped up, cutting you off quickly, making you scoff in anger. Peter leaned over you again, and beeped the horn, also irritated at the driver, and you laughed at his action, "Peter, don't do that! They'll get angry at me!" You laughed out as he looked back to you in surprise.

"They're just angry they aren't getting some..." Peter mumbled, and you laughed even louder at him. You snuck a glance to him, "So, I know we were going to work on homework today," You paused, looking back to the road, slowing down and taking another turn. Peter gazed at you as you continued, "But, my parents aren't home." You finished up, grinning as you snuck another glance at him. His face was flushed already, with the thoughts your words drove into his head.

Peter slipped his hand back on your thigh with a big smile, "I-uh, yeah, sounds good." Peter stuttered, trying to keep his cool. You raised your eyebrows, grinning teasingly, "What sounds good, babe? Haven't even suggested anything."

Peter rolled his eyes at your playfulness, "You'll see when we get there." His words sent you into a silence, and you bit your lips the entire ride back. Peter went back to tracing shapes into your thigh, and the two of you blushing at what would happen. As soon as you pulled up to the apartment, you turned your car off fast, with Peter rushing out of the car. You grabbed your keys, handing Peter both your backpacks, as he zoomed to the front door with you rushing behind him.

You quickly pressed the lock button on your car key, and you jangled your apartment keys excitedly, pushing it into the door. You rushed to unlock the door as Peter tugged on your shirt from behind you. You smiled happily as it unlocked and you pushed it with your foot, as you pulled Peter's hand inside. You barely closed the door, as Peter slammed you up on the wall, kissing you deeper than inside the car, and you gasped out from the intensity. He pushed in closer to you, sliding his tongue into your mouth, surprising you, but you kissed back just as hard.

He groaned at your eagerness, and he quickly lifted you up. You giggled into the kiss, wrapping your arms around the back of his neck, and your legs around his torso, as he led you back to the couch. The backpacks already dropped near the door, as he stepped into the living room with you.

His thoughts were dirty. The way you fit in his hold and your warmness that seeped through his shirt and onto his skin made him blush even more. You pulled away to take a deep breath, and Peter watched with half-open eyes at your face with amazement. You were flushed, lips were already red and puffy, and saliva connected from your lips and chin traveled back to Peter's. "Fuck," He groaned out, feeling a slight twitch down south.

"On the couch." You barely breathed out, and Peter instantly dropped you down. You plopped with excitement as he jumped next to you on the couch. He pushed his hand up to the side of your face, pulling you into his lips again, and you immediately opened your mouth as he licked at your bottom lip. He moved slightly, making more room for the both of you, and he slid his hand under your shirt, slowly and softly pinching at your skin.

You moaned out at the feeling, and instantly Peter chocked up. He felt himself wake up completely and he turned dark red as you moaned once again, rolling your body closer to him. You pulled away though quickly, breathing in again, "Wait, Peter, my room- there's more space." You whispered feeling lightheaded from the intimacy. He nodded immediately, and stood up, grabbing your figure, as you wrapped your legs around his hips again.

He carried you to your room, and that was when you became aware of his predicament. You smirked at him, making him slightly confused, but once you pressed yourself closer to him, wiggling, and he groaned out. He kicked your door open, not caring about the noise and you giggled as he threw you onto the bed. He didn't follow you though, instead he stood with his hands crossed into a slightly angry stance.

"Ass up." He spoke up, feeling slightly nervous, but when you raised your eyebrows in surprise and grinned to him, he felt slightly relieved. You pushed yourself in the position with a slight giggle at the thing he was asking for. You turned your head back to him, "You going to do something, babe?" You taunted and he groaned again, stepping forward. "This is for the car-ride." He responded, spanking your butt. You gasped from shock that he actually followed through with his actions, and continued, "This is for grinding on me and moaning." He spoke up again, spanking once more. You moaned at the feeling and Peter felt another twitch again, and he tried to keep it down.

Peter looked back to your face with a teasing smirk, "And this one is for being a fucking tease." He finished up, spanking you the last time and you groaned loudly at it, and gazed back to him. You sat there for a second, as Peter tried calming himself down more.

You pulled yourself up in a sitting position as Peter looked down at his pants, irritated at it. He glanced up back to you with an apologetic look, "I-uh, I'm really sorry. I know we probably shouldn't continue right now. I have to go soon for duties" He mumbled out and you nodded slowly, slightly pouting.

You stood up and pulled Peter into a slight hug, "Stay safe, babe. I love you."