27. PDA Part 2 - Fluff/Smuttish

Anonymous asked:

I need a part two on your last request LIKE ASAP

hi anon! since you said asap... hope you enjoy! loved this! feel free to send in any requests you guys want!

Peter Parker x Reader No warnings except for kissing :) Word Count: 771

The chocolate milk and muffin were long forgotten by time the two of you reached the car. You grinned against Peter's lips as he took your bag off your shoulder, blindly searching for your car keys. "Peter, wait, I'll get them." You mumbled, pulling away from his lips.

He frowned at the lost of your lips, but when you stuck your hand inside and reached your keys, he laughed lightly. "Oh! Thank you by the way." Peter responded, talking about Flash. He opened the door for you once you clicked on the car key.

"For what?" You giggled out, sliding over to the back seats, smiling as Peter followed you. He closed the door behind the two of you and sighed out, "Thank goodness for tinted windows." You laughed again but Peter quickly responded to your question.

"For helping me with Flash, you know he's sort of a bully and all, but you didn't have to do that." You smiled at his words, shaking your head. You pulled him close to you, back to kissing his neck. He sighed out at the sloppy kisses you were pressing into him.

"Mm, are you saying I don't have to kiss you, Peter?" You mumbled against his neck, slightly pulling away teasingly. Peter jumped in the seat quickly shaking his head, "No! Wait- yes? Oh wait, I mean, you can kiss me if you want to." He rambled out, making you laugh again.

You slid your hands under his shirt, trailing your fingers along his chest, as you leaned down to kiss his lips again. "You're amazing," You hummed out, as Peter kissed you back eagerly. You tugged on his shirt harshly, trying to get his attention to take it off.

He moved away from you for the slightest second, ripping the shirt off of him and tossing it up to the front seat, and leaned back into you. Laughing, you kissed him again, and pushed him completely back on the car seats. You pulled away making Peter groan, "Wait hold on!" He protested, leaning forward to grab you.

You dodged his hands with another laugh, before you propped one leg over his legs, so you wrapped around his torso. He sighed at the feeling of your lips on his neck again, slightly groaning when you bit his neck.

You leaned back up and gave Peter another long kiss, licking on his upper lip to open his mouth, he did immediately, and you moaned again as your tongue pushed into his mouth. The sloppy kiss had the two of you moaning, and you pulled back to take a deep breath.

"Oh no!" You groaned out, looking out of the back windshield, watching as Flash and a teacher marched down to your car. Peter looked behind him, moving you off his body and cursing at the two of them outside your car.

You leaned over to the front seat quickly tossing his t-shirt back to him and pulling out your history book, with Peter trying to calm down.

He pulled the t-shirt over his head quickly, not bothering to fix it, as he also pulled his history book out his bag with shaky hands. A knock on your window informed the two of you that they were right outside, and you opened the door with a sigh.

"Yes, Mrs. Ferris?" You asked politely and with a professional tone, trying to stop thinking about what just happened with Peter. The teacher in front of you scoffed loudly, "See, Flash! They are studying in this car! Not doing what heaven knows what you said!"

You and Peter glanced to each other with hidden laughter, as Flash groaned out loudly. "But I saw them in the cafeteria! They said they would be...doing something in the car!" You blinked back to Flash, trying not to roll your eyes at him again.

"Yeah, we were going to study. It was too noisy in there." Peter prompted, speaking loudly to the two of them. You nodded along, pointing to the history books. Mrs. Ferris walked away with a grumble as Flash stayed standing by your car.

He quickly glanced to the two of you and rolled his eyes, "Peter, your shirt's inside out." And he walked off. You and Peter eyed each other for a second, before bursting out laughing together.