40. Time Trap - Long Smut Oneshot/Halloween Special

(Every note on here is from my Tumblr, and this was originally posted on Halloween on Tumblr) 

Happy Halloween! I hope you're all enjoying today! This is a witch!Peter Parker smut oneshot, and I wanted to add a note before you read it. The magic described in this is similar to movie magic, and a lot of the terms I use are just words that you'd hear in fantasy/magic movies or shows like the Harry Potter series, Hocus Pocus and etc. Peter Parker and Reader are of legal age in all my stories, please read the warnings before you read. This oneshot is set after Endgame, everyone is still alive and well.

witch!Peter Parker x non-magic!Reader (Smut with plot) (Strangers-to-Lovers)
Warnings: Descriptions of magic, fire, ashes, entities, curses, swearing, smut, sub!Peter, dom!Reader, oral recieving (male), magic blindfold, pet names/nicknames, floating sex, table sex, unprotected sex, teasing/edging and aftercare
Word Count: 6.5k

You adjusted your jacket as you glanced into the mirror momentarily. There was a company party tonight in a new restaurant, and you were hoping to somehow get good news about whether you'd be promoted soon.

You had on a black dress to celebrate the night of Halloween, and you had some heels on as well, just a regular old pair you use for work. You really didn't want to go; you'd rather want to stay at home and binge scary movies with a bucket of candy by your side.

You stepped out the door, locking it and tossing it into your purse before you glanced down to your phone, noticing the time. You were a bit early, but you wanted to make sure you were on time in case you hit traffic. The restaurant was farther away than you thought it would be. It was almost in the middle of nowhere, past a few warn down streets about thirty minutes away.

You got into the car, glancing into the mirror as you fixed your hair. You started the car, and buckled in, turning the music on to your favorite station. You nodded along to it, smiling slightly as you past by some of your favorite shops, realizing you needed to get some Chapstick soon. You didn't have any time to stop though, and instead continued to drive, getting closer to the restaurant.

It was almost twenty minutes later when you get there, and you felt as though it was only a few seconds because of your music. You got out the car with a sigh, quickly grabbing onto the paperwork from the other seat, and pushed it into your bag.

You weren't sure if you were going to be talking business tonight or not, but you needed to be prepared. There was a dull sound of music coming from the restaurant and you groaned, not wanting to deal with it.

Before you walked in, you glanced down the alley curiously, realizing you had a lot more time than you thought. When you saw a glowing yellow light appear down the alley, you furrowed your eyebrows, wanting to see what was there.

Now, if you had common sense, you wouldn't go down an alley, but you shrugged off all the warning sirens going off in your head. The light had brightened considerably, causing you to squint your eyes together and pause, looking behind you. The alley was empty all around, just a few trashcans and some old junk on the floor.

You felt an odd sense of comfort as you walked closer, and when you realized the lights were cute fairy lights hung around a wall, you let out an amazed laugh. They were adorable butterflies, and you swore they were real. The string around them was glimmering as well, and you giggled when a butterfly spotted you.

You hesitantly put your hand near the butterflies, feeling shocked as one landed on your arm. That's when you noticed the door behind all the butterflies, and you let out a gasp as one of the butterflies walked up your arm slowly.

It was magic, you just realized.

It's been a while since you last saw magic around here. The city you lived in had grown away from its magical roots, instead opting for an advanced humanistic way of life. You were born without magic, but you always found it incredible. There were magic lessons at school, but you only got to take the history of magic since you couldn't preform anything. None of your family was able to do magic. And you only had one friend who could, but it was a hard task to even cast a spell. Unfortunately, you hadn't seen as much magic as you'd like here but you had a special feeling about behind the door, with the butterflies.