57. Road Trip Part 1 - Smut

Anonymous asked: Hey could you write a little something about Peter making you cockwarm him during a road trip with your parents, and it's a VERY bumpy road, so he keeps teasing you saying stuff like your parents think they have such a sweet innocent daughter but she's just my little whore? 😳Oh my that's my biggest kink lol

Hi anon! Thank you for sending this in! Hope you enjoy :) Please read the warnings.

Peter Parker x Reader [Smut]
Warnings: Smut, car sex, public sex, swearing, cum eating and nicknames
Word Count: 1.7k

-

It was extraordinary how quiet you and Peter could be. It was like the two of you learned how to be the best spies in the world with how nonchalant and quiet you two were now, especially with your parents in the front of the car.

There were three rows of seats, and you and Peter were sat in the very back of the van. The road trip started an hour ago, and now it was nearing ten minutes that you sat in Peter's lap, skirt pushed up, with his cock stuffed inside your pussy.

Your parents had been chatting about the neighbors, and their new pet cat. Something about how your dad had severe allergies so they all had to be careful around the next-door neighbors now, with their cat.

"I can't believe Melanie got angry that we had to cancel on dinner next weekend. It's just like I told her, you're allergic to cats! Why would she expect us to go after that, ugh?" Your mom gossiped, her eyes rolling as she glanced to your dad, who was driving.

"Maybe she thinks we're lying. Trust me, I know her husband sure does lie all the time. Matt said he was allergic to apples the other day during the party, so he wouldn't have to try Alexa's apple pie." He laughed deeply, opening up to more gossip. Your mom giggled along before glancing into the mirror, looking at you and Peter.

"Did you try that apple pie, dear? It was so undercooked." Your mom asked you, and you gulped down any fear you were feeling with what you were hiding underneath your skirt. You shook your head, not trusting your voice as Peter gripped your arm tightly, digging his fingernails into your skin.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't eat it!" She exclaimed, laughing again as your dad scoffed, "We don't have to talk about them anymore."

He turned the radio on, turning the volume louder as he came across a rock station. All of you fell into another bout of silence and you shivered when you felt the AC hit against your knees, almost close to your thighs.

You couldn't concentrate on anything other than how Peter felt inside you. You were warm and sweaty, and you felt his cock twitch inside you, making you squirm against his lap.

"Stop moving." Peter grunted, whispering into your ear as you bit your lip, trying to follow his words. His hands trailed down to your hips, squeezing harshly.

You breathed in unsteady, nodding against him. You leaned back all the way till your back was flush against him, and his hold moved to wrap his arms around your stomach.

"Aww, you two look so cute with your cuddling!" Your mom spoke up as she glanced into the mirror again, and Peter forced out a laugh.

"Can't help myself, I love her so much, I can't get enough of her cuddles!" Peter joked around, and you twisted nervously, pulling your sweater from the other seat to put on your legs.

"Oh, you're cold?" Peter asked, and you couldn't answer again, way too nervous your voice would give away everything. You wanted to cry out about how much this was affecting you, and you just nodded to him.

You glanced to the front slightly, making sure your parents weren't looking back to you two. "Please, Peter, let me move - we can both cum." You pleaded him, whispering as you turned your neck against him.