52. Heartbreak Girl - Smut

Anonymous asked:
Hey could you write something with fuckboy!Peter being friends with the reader since high school, and one day he goes to the bar they use to go and she's there, sat alone, crying cause her boyfriend broke up with her to get back with his ex. So he sits with her, even joking about the fact that she has been crying cause he doesn't think it's something serious, but then he's all like: aww come here, wanna tell me what happened? And he comforts her, telling how amazing she is, and that she doesn't deserve someone that can't see how awesome she is AND she invites him over. So... the following day it's just the reader being all like ok so this never happened, and even tho Peter is like: yeah yeah definetly, he is falling hard for her 🥺

Hi sweetie! Hope you enjoy! Thank you for sending this in. I was listening to 5sos while writing this and the song "Heartbreak girl" popped up, and I had to tittle it after the song omg!  A little note before you continue! All my writing includes that everyone is of age. Also I thought I should say that please research/plan and use protection for sex! 

Peter Parker x Reader (Smut with Plot)
Warnings: Mention of underage drinking, more drinking, mention of cheating in past relationship, smut, little angst with happy ending! And unprotected sex (please use protection)!
Word Count: 4.3k

You scooted closer to the bar, sighing into your drink once again. You've been here for two hours, and already had a few beers, feeling like shit. A tear rolled down your face as you thought back again to Emmett. This morning he fucking sent you a text telling you to pack his shit up and put it outside because he was leaving you. When he got to your apartment, you thought you could work it out, see why he was acting like that. You thought it was just a joke at most, but it wasn't. He was going back to his ex, Haley, even after all the shit he talked about her to you.

It was ridiculous, you didn't understand it. You've been with him since freshmen year of college; you raised your eyebrows at the thought. It's been four years and he did that. You really thought you'd marry the guy, or at least buy a house together in the future. You guys even talked about engagement rings for fuck's sake. You tilted your head back, gulping down the last bit of your beer, before setting it down, and pushing it to the side.

The bartender glanced over to you, shaking his head before placing another beer on the table for you, and you rolled your eyes back to him, but you were thankful he didn't speak up. You tapped your fingernails into the glass as another few tears rolled down your face, and you were glad you were a silent crier, even though it was upsetting.

You sighed, drinking the beer again and set it down with an unintentional slam. You flinched before shaking your head to yourself, glancing up towards the doorway. You'd probably have to call an uber home or something, unless you stopped drinking now and had a few cups of water. You bit your lip, wondering why you'd even come here instead of staying at home to drink, so you could save money. You focused again back to the entrance, eyes narrowing when you noticed a familiar face.

It was Peter Parker, you realized. And you instantly turned around in your seat, just hoping he didn't see you cry now. Anyone you knew, seeing you cry, was a no-no. You didn't like it when people saw the vulnerable side of you like that. It made you feel awkward and uncomfortable.

You thought you were in the clear as you sighed and turned back to the entrance again with your spinning barstool, but you were wrong. Your eyes widened when you saw he took a seat right next to you.

"Y/n, you're making me feel like I'm invisible here!" Peter laughed, greeting you. He noticed you right away when he walked in, it was the bar the two of you would sneak into all the time during high school. And you were drinking the same beer as well, it was a shitty one, he didn't understand why you'd ever like it but that was something he remembered well about you.