54. Green Light - Smut

Anonymous asked: I need some sub peter getting edged till he cries

Hi anon! Thank you for sending this in! Hope you enjoy :) Please read the warnings. 

coworker!Peter Parker x Reader (Smut)
Warnings: sub!Peter, dom!Reader, choking, some hair pulling, cursing, oral sex (male recieving), overstimulation, small mentions of blood
Word Count: 3.1k

You tugged off his blazer the moment you both were alone. Peter chuckled at you, "Didn't realize you wanted me this bad." You rolled your eyes at him. When you started working here, Peter had flirted with you every single day. At first it was innocent, but the longer it went on, the more sexual it got.

Then, you started to flirt back. It was crazy, ever since you started playing along with his game, there was this tension building up. At first you didn't know what it was, but when you watched Peter ogle your boobs when he stood by your desk, it hit you.

Sex?

Yeah, you wanted to have sex with him ever since then. And you had a clue he wanted that too. Tonight, you decided to go for it since he never really made that final move to get you for himself.

"Please, you're the one who would practically moan the moment I'd smile at you." You responded back, shaking your head. Peter's cocky grin wiped off his face at the honesty, but he quickly forgot it once you started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Let me help at least." He mumbled, starting to work on the bottom of his shirt while you finished the middle. Once the shirt was fully off, you pushed him back against the wall in your office. The party in the other room was loud, and everyone was so drunk that they didn't notice you and Peter were gone.

Peter gasped quietly as you gripped his throat, "Safe word?" You questioned, staring down at his lips. You wanted to make them bleed and bruise so he would finally shut up with all those stupid games he'd try to play with you.

"Uh – red. Red light. And green means go!" He tittered out, the redness finally bleeding up into his face. His erection started to hurt, and he shifted slowly, wanting to relieve it. You let out a small scoff at what he said, finding it a bit dumb but you didn't exactly care as much.

"If I kiss you anywhere I want...what color would it be?" You murmured into his ear, letting go of his throat. He gulped as he stared up into your eyes. He was shocked, but he loved it. He needed someone to boss him around, to tell him exactly what they wanted from him. It was one of the only ways he could get off. And you were perfect.

"Green, very green." He replied, and you leaned down to his neck, letting out a hot breath to feel him shiver. You slowly made your way to his bottom lip, biting down almost playfully before you fully kissed him. Your lip gloss smeared all over his mouth, as you pushed your tongue into his mouth. He kissed you back instantly, wrapping one of his arms around your lower back, playing with the gap in your tight dress.

Oh fuck, how he had imagined this for so long. He always dreamed about you doing anything you wanted to him in bed. And now it was actually happening, but in your office this time! He felt like he was on cloud nine by just this kiss.

The taste of your lip gloss made him groan. It was one of his favorite tastes in the world now, a vanilla-raspberry mixture with a hint of champagne. He felt you pull away momentarily to breathe in and he only wanted more. He quickly started to kiss down your neck, savoring the moment as he felt your heartbeat speed up.

"Peter," You paused, holding back a moan as he found a sweet spot on your neck. "Take your pants off and sit on my desk."

Peter swore he could've just burst right here and now. "Yeah, sure." He responded, thoughts going a mile a minute as he struggled with the zipper. As he continued to do that, your hang drifted down his bare back, tracing random shapes into his skin softly. It made him shiver again, and he wanted to turn around and kiss you more, but he was still talking his pants off.