22. Interruption Part 1 - Smut

Ok now that I know that you're taking smutty requests, what about Peter and the reader being friends for a while but now they're dating, and they have a lot of intimacy, and as I'm a sucker for spanking, whenever the reader turns around he gives some light spanking BUT he ends up doing that in front of May cause our poor boy thinks she wasn't at home

Hi anon! hope you enjoy this one, I'm making both Peter and Reader over the age of 18 in this one, because it is smut. You can imagine them being in college or after high school at this point :) And poor aunt may haha! i sort of changed it a little, so it makes it as she heard what was happening, instead of seeing! hope you like it though!

I also wanted to make sure that Peter kept asking for consent because that is important!! I also think that it would suit his character since he usually is timid, but gets brave when he knows he needs to do something :)

Peter Parker x Reader (Smut/Fluff!)
Warnings: sp
anking, use of belt, switch!Peter, oral (female receiving), and interruption (please Do NOT Read if you are uncomfortable with the warnings)
Word Count: 1.6k

Peter pushed you back on the bed, tugging his t-shirt off fast. You smiled to him, as you tore of your shoes and tossed them to the over side of the room, and then slid your pants off, laughing at the two of you speeding at the action. Peter grinned back over to you, sliding onto the bed, "I love you so much" He mumbled making you smile and lean into his body, kissing his neck.

You pulled away for a quick second, "When's Aunt May getting back?" Your question left Peter confused, as he remembered hearing this morning that she might not be going into work. But he just figured that she went into work since he didn't hear her in the apartment or see her car out front. "Not sure, she's not here though." He replied, tugging onto your shirt to lift it off.

You nodded back to his response and lifted your arms up for him. Once your shirt was off, Peter blushed harshly looking down at you. You laughed at his red face, and quickly tugged him down on the bed, hovering over him with a smirk on your face. "Love you too, babe." You whisper, before leaning back down over him, with your legs wrapped around his torso.

He leaned up just enough to capture your lips in a deep kiss, making the two of you moan out at the same time. You barely lifted your hips, and grinded down onto his, making him gasp into your mouth, you tugged him closer with that, and pushed your tongue into his mouth softly. You slowly and deeply kissed his mouth more, very sloppy with spit running down both of your faces. You openly smiled against Peter's mouth as he groaned again when you rolled your hips against his. Peter's pants were still on, so you tugged on the belt making him laugh into the kiss, leaning away to frantically pull the belt off.

He went to throw it down, off the bed, but you stopped him with another smirk, pushing the belt down next to his head. "Keep it, I want to use it today." You spoke softly, leaning down on top of him again, and started sucking onto his neck. He flushed harshly at your words, "Okay babe," He responded, breathing out unsteadily.

You continued to suck, kiss and lick at his neck at random spots as he unzipped his pants with shaky hands, and you moved away to pull them off. As much as Peter loved being on the bottom, he wanted to switch positions with you. So as soon as you pulled his pants down to his ankles, he bounced back up on the bed making you look at him in confusion. He kept his underwear on, as he leaned over your body, unclipping your bra with, "You sure you want to do this today?" Just to make sure that consent was absolutely okay in this. You nodded back a "Yes", smiling back to him.

He laughed at your expression before pushing you back in his old position, as he tugged the rest of his pants off his ankles. "It's my turn, babe, hands up." You sucked in air from his words, raising your eyebrows in surprise but agreeing with him, and pushing your hands up against the bed post. He sat down on your legs, grabbing the belt and tying it against the bed post with your hands. Both of you made sure it was secured and before he continued with any of his actions, he asked you, "Safe word?"