6. My Everything - Smut/Long

Warnings: bullying, name calling, swearing, smut, angst, fluff, hair pulling (male receiving), oral (female receiving), couch sex, first-time/virgin peter, experienced reader, protected sex, praise kink, and crying (please Do Not Read if any of these make you uncomfortable)

Word Count: 4.8k :)

Peter was sitting outside the classroom when he noticed Flash strolling to him with a devious grin. Peter rolled his eyes, prepping himself for Flash's teasing. Once Flash stopped at Peter's feet, he looked down at him with raised eyebrows, kicking his leg harshly before plopping down next to him with a small laugh.

Peter glanced at him with a confused stare, before pulling his earphones out. "What?" He groaned out, just waiting for Flash to continue, so he could go back to sitting peacefully alone. Flash grinned at him again, pulling out his phone, making Peter shake his head in confusion. Flash leaned down and cleared his throat obnoxiously, as he pressed play on a video, handing the phone to Peter.

You were laughing as your classmate leaned over to you and kissed you. You pulled away with another laugh, "Stop it! You know I have my eyes set on someone!" Your classmate laughed back along with you, kissing the top of your head. You shook him off with another laugh as he sighed back to you.

"Yeah, but you aren't going to make a move, are you? Want some practice?" He grinned back. You rolled your eyes back to him, becoming annoyed. "No thanks. That was for-"

Flash shut the video off as Peter stared down at his lap in shock. Peter didn't understand any of it. Why were you kissing someone? He started breathing heavily as he felt like a rock lodged its way into his chest as Flash's laughing ran through his ears. Peter glanced up to Flash as he tucked the phone back away with a shrug to Peter.

"Looks like she doesn't care about you. Maybe it's because you're a little too small for her." Flash spoke up, grinning as Peter frowned even more, trying to keep himself from crying. It was too much of a shock for Peter. He's been in love with you for years, and he naively thought that you two would end up together.

Peter stumbled up to his feet, grabbing his bag as his face turned red in sadness and anger. "You stuck around for how long now? And you didn't notice you were friend zoned?" Flash went on, chuckling as Peter shook his head back to him, unable to come up with a response.

"Look he's crying!" A voice called out, Peter couldn't tell who, but he groaned. His hands went to his face, wiping it, trying to hide away. "Penis Parker...never going to get it up because she broke your heart and didn't even know!" Flash taunted, laughing as he saw others form up behind him. Voices taunted him from all around, as Peter started trying to walk out of the crowd.

"Shut up!" He exclaimed, as he felt a hot tear run down his face. He couldn't let anyone see it, but Flash knocked into him, pushing Peter's hand off his face. Laughter burst from Peter's red face and his tears, making him start to tremble as he tried moving out of the crowd.

"Flaccid Parker!" The name rang out, catching on, as the crowd started chanting it. Peter pushed again, trying to get away as his thoughts surrounded you. He held back his feeling to cry out, as he replayed the vision of you and the other guy kissing. The moments the two of you shared- he couldn't get anywhere else. He couldn't help but fall in love with you.

He finally stumbled through the crowd with a groan, hearing Flash shout out your name. He rolled his eyes, finally taking his hands off his face and rushing off. Why did it hurt so much? He should've prepared himself for this, knowing you would probably find someone that wasn't him. How could he have prepared himself though? You were perfect, and he let himself fall in love with someone so flawless that he knew he couldn't love anyone else.