33. Matchmaker - Fluff Drabble

Hey guys! Here's a short little drabble or imagine! No warnings.

FLUFF Peter x Reader, Platonic Reader x AI Karen

Peter is your best pal, ever since graduating from high school. You figured out quickly Peter is Spiderman, and instead of being scared (which Peter thought you would be), you are excited. You would always crack jokes about his suit and always try to talk to Karen, when you guys were just hanging out.

Peter had to make another hidden account just for you to have Karen on your phone, because you wouldn't leave him alone about it.

So, the first thing you do with testing Karen out, without Peter around, you ask her "Hey Kare-bear, do you fancy me?" as a joke. You just wondered how much of a conversation you could have with her.

You absolutely weren't expecting Karen to understand what you meant, "Yes I fancy you Miss Y/N. You are a good friend to Peter and I." Wooow were you shocked! That's pretty cool, so you decided to continue playing around.

"Kare-bear will you go out with me?" You ask, laughing and sitting down on your bed. But that would be fun, going out with an AI, but isn't that what Mystic Messenger for?

Karen's voice came after a few seconds of silence, "Peter will be jealous." Oh my goodness! Yes, this is amazing, way better than any virtual dating games!! You started laughing loudly, gripping onto your stomach.

"What do you mean Peter would be jealous?" You question, giggling. Now this was fun but why was she talking about Peter being jealous?

"Miss Y/N, Peter fancies you very much." Karen responded back. You stood up completely, laughter gone, and now in shock. Really? Or was Karen joking? But Karen doesn't have much of a humor like that.

"Karen, are you serious? Stop lying!" You spoke, confused. Karen responded instantly to you, as if she was expecting your reaction. "Peter has romantic feelings for you. His heart jumps when he sees you, he starts to sweat 12% more when around you compared to others, he talks about how adorable you are when you aren't around. And from my studies, it seems Peter would simp for you, in a romantic way."

What in the world? Peter has feelings for you? Woah, you were so confused but you were also extremely nervous, now knowing if Karen can hear, and see everything...she would know how you felt for Peter.

Well, looks like Karen beat you to it, "Yes, Miss Y/N I know you like Peter too."

Oh my goodness, you thought. If Karen told you this, that would probably mean Peter knows too! Your heart was racing, face beat red, and you decided it's now or never.

Pulling up Peter's messages, your fingers start to type out shakily, "What a matchmaker, huh?" and with a deep breath, you push send.