44. November Bet Part 2 - Smut

Anonymous asked: I love November bet!! Please do a part 2!!!!

Thank you sweetie! Hope you enjoy! Everyone is over the legal age. This one is has more humor, and smut woohoo lmao thank you for sending this in. 

Peter Parker x Reader [Smut]
Warnings: unprotected sex (please have protected sex i will give you a high five if you do) and swearing
Word Count: 1.4k

Peter felt your embrace when he woke up, and he slid over, facing you slowly. He had a massive headache from yesterday, and he grunted, holding a hand above his face, to get the sunlight out of his eyes. He gazed down at you, face softening when you let out a cute snore.

"Babe?" He whispered, hesitant to wake you up, but he wanted to say thank you. It was one of the best feelings to see you next to him, when he woke up. You let out a quiet incoherent mumble and Peter smiled, chuckling as you cuddled closer to him.

It must have been another ten minutes for you to wake up, and you felt him curling his hand around your shoulder softly. "Hi there." You murmured, blinking the sleep out of your eyes as Peter smiled again.

"Hey," He paused, still whispering, wanting to make sure he didn't bother you that much in the morning. You leaned closer to him, kissing the tip of his nose before you broke out into short giggles seeing his face scrunch up.

"Thank you for last night... I didn't realize it would be like that, and um, I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you and love you." Peter rambled, knocking himself out of the funny face, getting slightly serious, but with a considerate tone.

You pouted back to him, slowly pushing yourself up in the bed, head settling against one of the pillows. He held onto your hand now, as you started to respond to his sweet comment, "I love you too, I know how hard it was for you- oh shit, didn't mean that pun!" You both started to laugh at the accidental slip up.

"But- but, I just don't want you to feel any type of pain, whether it is your boner or something else." You continued, still giggling. Peter could feel his headache slowly ease itself, and you could also feel it drift away from him, as you squeezed his hand back.

"Yeah, uh, I thought it would be easy but..." He trailed off, shaking his head and letting out a chuckle again. You nodded back to him, understanding completely, when you felt his pain and the horniness- that flooded into your mind too, when you focused on him last night.

"Peter?" You spoke up, head tilting down to his, moving your body slightly towards his, and he could feel the heat radiating off you now, warming his body up. He nodded back slowly, heart starting to speed up as you gave him one of your sweetest smiles.

"Fuck No Nut November. Do you even know if Sam and Bucky are still doing the challenge?" The words came tumbling out of your mouth and Peter's eyebrows shot up and he sat with his mouth open in amazement and thought for a moment. He had no idea if Sam and Bucky were still doing it... he barely spoke to them last week because they had a shared vacation. He frowned at the thought.

No way – did they fail the challenge? His thoughts started going off at a heightened speed and you laughed quietly when he shot up in bed, furrowing his eyebrows now instead.

"I mean, I'll go check? Uh, shit I didn't think of that!" He exclaimed, now wondering if they even did the challenge at all. He knew Bucky was practically walking sex, seeing him with two or three girls each month. And Sam had a fiancée... who was trying to get pregnant.

You cleared your throat, getting his attention again. "They aren't babe. Bucky failed at 12AM, remember Halloween? Sam failed last night actually... close to you. I can hear her in the bathroom, she's looking for the spare pregnancy tests." You only knew from your powers, had been keeping a close connection with Sam and Bucky, just so you could let Peter know.

It was insane how much you wanted Sam to hurry it up, because you wanted to help Peter out, and because you just missed him so much. You thought it was funny that Bucky had already failed, but you kept it to yourself, just hoping Peter would complete the challenge.

"W-what?" Peter stuttered, eyes widening back to you.

"Yeah, mm. So, babe, want to work out in the bedroom today? There's this new exercise I've been meaning to-" You were cut off with Peter yelping and sitting up completely, pushing you back down on the center of the bed.

"I missed this so fucking much." He mumbled against your cheek, sliding his lips to your, and finally meeting in a deep and passionate one. You sighed into the kiss, letting out laughs as your hand drifted to his back, wanting him completely.

His tongue slid out, wrapping around your bottom lip as you pressed yourself upwards on him, grinding against his hips. "Oh fuck..." Peter moaned out, pulling away from the sloppy kiss as he met your thrusting, grinding into your pants as the pent out frustration started to reveal itself again. Hard on forming again and his lust for you doubling more.

"Please... Please I want more." He begged, needing even more after so long. He didn't realize how much he missed being inside you, how much he missed seeing you moan his name and tremble as you shouted out from your orgasm. You nodded, gasping when he grasped one of your breasts.

"Yeah, I want you too." You responded, lifting your ass in the air to get out of your pants. You didn't bother with the shirt; you just needed his cock now. Peter sighed in relief, tugging your pants off as fast as he could.

He was still naked from last night, so he glanced down to your underwear, snapping them in half instead of pushing them off. You let out a surprised gasp, "Peter! Those were new!" Your words made him smirk back, shaking his head.

"I guess not anymore," He paused, continuing his actions from before, now sliding a finger close to your pussy. You bit your lip hard, pulling your head up from the bed to watch him, as he finally slipped his finger over your labia, collecting some of your wetness coming from your desire.

He smeared it onto his cock, as he lined himself up with your entrance. He gazed back up to you, leaning down to kiss your lips again softly as he entered slowly. You could feel yourself stretch and Peter whimpered, feeling amazed.

You started to push yourself up, meeting his thrusts as he began to build up his speed, pulling away from your kiss now. "I'm so in love with you- I'm never doing this fucking challenge again." Peter grunted, one hand on your hip, digging his fingers into your skin, and his other hand dragging down to your clit and harshly rubbing in motions that had you rolling your eyes back.

"If you do this shit again," You paused, panting as you made eye contact with him. "I'll fuck myself in front of you. You have no idea how horny your thoughts got me." You finished up.

If Peter wasn't as flushed already, he blushed even more, faltering just for a second. The things he thought of was beyond horny. Before he could respond and apologize for those explicit thoughts, you spoke again, "I want to try that game you thought of."

Peter nodded back to you, letting out a huff of air as he felt himself close to his orgasm, "I'm- really close." He whimpered, his thrusts becoming more erratic, but he continued rubbing and smoothing over your clit, causing you to breathe heavily, moaning and biting your lip.

"Yes, yes, same, Peter, just a bit more please." You cried out, hips shifting upwards even more, and at that moment, he pulled out, coming over your stomach, leaving sticky trails all over. You were right after him, coming as you whined his name, hands pulling him down into a warm hug now.

Minutes passed by, as the two of you closed your eyes, enjoying each other's company. You slowly moved under him, sighing as you craved more again. You could hear his thoughts, how much he loved you and you wanted to kiss him once more.

"I love you too." You whispered, responding to his loud ideas in his head, and Peter gazed to you with a soft expression, leaning down and kissing your nose just as you did earlier in the morning.