2. I Like It - Smut

both peter and reader are over the age of 18! 

Peter Parker x avenger daughter!Reader (Smut)

Warnings: smut, oral, and swearing
Word Count: 1.2k

Peter smiled against your skin, as he scooted up closer between your legs. He pressed little open kisses against your inner thighs, making you gasp and shiver. "Fuck, please." You panted out as your boyfriend smiled even more. His hands squeezed into your thighs, digging his nails into your skin.

You fluttered your eyes closed when you felt him blow light air right above your clit. "Please!" You groaned out, pushing your head behind his head to pull him in closer to stop his teasing. He shook his head, getting your hand off as he glanced up to you with a smirk. "That's what whores do. Are you a whore, baby?" He whispered, making you widen your eyes, and shake your head vigorously.

"No! I'm good, please!" You begged back, as one of his fingers circled closer down your thigh. "Don't fucking touch me then." Peter bit back, making you sigh and nod to him, just desperate for one touch. He grinned at your compliance and pushed himself closer, moving his nose right up against your clit. You gasped in surprise and let out a swear loudly.

He breathed in deeply, and sighed against you, making you shudder again. "Peter, please!" You moan out, pronouncing his name more. He frowned up to you, slightly moving away. "Call me sir." He spoke up, digging into your thighs again with his fingers. You held your breath and nodded as he rested back down to his position.

Peter opened his mouth to let out his tongue, gently licking you. He avoided your clit, instead just continued all around as you moaned and shifted around. "S-sir, please!" You whimpered out, trying to move your hips to where he would be closer. Peter gazed up to you, "Tell me what you want, angel."

You felt yourself flush from the nickname, as you tried grinding your hips down even more. "Please, touch- or lick my clit, sir. Please!" You begged, hands clenching into the sheets. He smiled slightly at your plea. He set his tongue out again, licking a long stripe, hitting your clit, just how you wanted, and you cried loudly in relief.

Your thighs squeezed around his head without a conscious thought, and you quickly moved them away when you felt his tongue stop. He chuckled against you and you shivered from the feeling. "No more. Get up, whore." He sighed out, scooting out away from your legs. You groaned in frustration and quickly grinded your thighs together, trying to get some relief. Peter quickly smacked your leg, making you gasp and spread them again.

"On your knees." He commanded and you quickly widened your eyes and nodded. "What's the safe word?" He murmured, wiping the sweat off your face as you got up on the bed. You furrowed your eyebrows, turning around with your knees on the sheets, and you faced the rest of your room.

Your eyes drifted to the door, widening when you saw the handle jiggle. "Wait, fuck, Peter hide!" You whisper shouted over to your boyfriend as your emotions shifted to panic. Peter scrunched his face in confusion, "What?" He asked back dumbly, as you stumbled off your bed, and picked up your towel you threw on the ground after your morning shower with Peter.

You quickly wrapped it around, covering yourself up, as Peter gasped, suddenly aware of the situation. He whipped his head back and forth around your room, groaning when he couldn't find a place to hide fast enough as the door slowly started to open. He tumbled under your sheets, slowing his breathing as you shifted from one foot to the other, blinking nervously.

Your dad pushed the door open, staring at you oddly. "What took you so long?" He wondered, as he looked behind you. You cleared your throat, shifting in his line of vision. You glanced behind you, internally cringing when you saw Peter's clothes and shoes on the floor, combined with yours.

"Shower," You immediately answered back, as your hands started to tremble. You breathed in through your nose, almost groaning at the smell of sex in the air. Your dad raised his eyebrows to you, nodding and opened the door even more, to step inside.

He glanced up at you, "You aren't wet though?" He questioned back, and you bit your lip, hiding your thinking of how you most definitely wet. "I was doing...stuff in the bathroom." You answered hesitantly. Your dad sighed, shaking his head.

"I know you're lying." He shot back, making you flinch. Oh fuck. You glanced around nervously, as you wiped your face. He continued, "I heard someone shout." Your eyes widened, cursing yourself in your head. What were you shouting though? You tried thinking about it, but your dad continued.

"Sir? It sounded like they were in pain or something." Steve continued. He really didn't mean to interrupt whatever you were doing but when he heard you scream, he ran over, hoping you were safe. He didn't expect to see you standing there like that, with the clothes on the floor. He shook his head, wondering who the fuck was sleeping with you, hurting you. You were his daughter, and the idea of someone hurting you, made him clench his fists tightly, wanting to punch whoever else was here.

"...I was watching porn?" You hummed out, shaking your head at your lie, realizing how screwed you were. Your dad stepped through the room, glancing around in places, wondering where the person was. "Y/n, you have five seconds to get the fucker out of here. I'll give them another five seconds to run." Steve responded instantly, and you shook your head.

You instantly glanced over to the bed, making Steve scoff. He stepped forward, pushing you away when you tried stopping him, to reveal Peter, lying underneath the sheets, shaking in fear. "You fucking hurt her! Why would you-" Steve cut his screams off by grabbing onto Peter's shoulder, dragging him out of the bed.

His underwear was still on thankfully, and you let out a breath. It was a good idea that he put on his underwear after the shower, well sort of. You yelled at your dad to stop as Peter quickly stood up, stumbling. "I-what? I didn't hurt her!" Peter denied quickly, holding his hands up in defense.

"Yeah dad! Peter's my boyfriend, and we're both legal and it was all consensual!" You shouted, making Steve glance back to you. He scoffed out, pointing over to you and tilted his head.

"Consensual? You were hurt!" Steve shot right back at you, making you cringe slightly. Peter was still shaking as he glanced over to you. "I- uh, I like that type of stuff," You confessed, instantly shutting your eyes as Steve gasped out in shock.

He looked over to your boyfriend, who nodded back. "It's all safe, uh we've been together for a few months." He mumbled, trying to stop his shaking. Steve backed away slightly, nodding. He shook his head in disbelief, not wanting to hear anything more.

"Just...don't do that when I'm here, I've got to go. Y/n, we're talking about this later." Steve spoke up, making your eyes open slightly. You nodded back to him and glanced over to Peter who sighed in relief. Your dad scoffed again and shook his head, stepping out of the room.

"Shit, Peter." You giggled out in disbelief. Your boyfriend huffed out a few breaths and nodded back to you, "Yeah, shit."