16. Party - Angst

Anonymous asked:

Hey :) Can I request the prompts 5,18,33 with Peter? I was thinking about being at a party, or any other place, totally up to you, and then your ex shows up and starts flirting, even though he's aware of all he'd done to you, and then when Peter shows up he starts slut shaming you so yeah it's a bit of angsty.

"i can't believe you" + "let's drink" + "i don't think i can ever trust you again"

hi anon! i hope you like it! thank you for sending this in! please read the warnings :) the end can be read anyway you want!

Peter Parker x Reader (Angst)
Warnings:
drinking, cursing, and sadness
Word Count: 1.5k

The night was young, and you wanted to have fun. After you got into a fight with your boyfriend, Peter, he blew you off, and swung away, saying he had "Spider-Man duties" to do and you wanted to do something, to distract you. You knew he just didn't want to continue talking with you, after the argument about safety. He seemed to only care about your safety, and not his, which you thought was dumb, since he needed to be protecting himself.

After he left, your friend, Riley, sent you a text, inviting you to her party. You usually didn't like going to parties, but today was different and you quickly sent her back a yes, and you started getting ready. You didn't bother telling Peter, because he really did piss you off. It hurt your feelings that whenever the two of you get into arguments about safety, he runs off. It made you feel low, and tonight, you knew you shouldn't let it get to you. You put your tough face on, as you looked back into the mirror, eyeing your outfit in satisfaction.

You turned your phone off once you got to the party, not wanting to deal with anyone else tonight. The party was blasting music, and people were swaying back and forth, with drinks in their hands. You grinned at the sight of your friend, "Hey Riley!" You called out, greeting her and giving her a quick hug. She giggled back at you, intoxicated, "Hey didn't know if you were actually coming!" She responded to which you only shrugged to. You really didn't hope she would talk about Peter, and you could see she got the hint when she looked back at your face, seeing your upset expression.

She nodded, sighing, but quickly turned around, pulling a random body out of the crowd. You laughed at your friend in disbelief when she snorted out, "Wow, fuck he's hot." You instantly groaned, seeing it was your ex-boyfriend, Julian. He raised his eyebrows back at you, surprised as well.

"Hey there," He mumbled to you, as Riley got distracted by incoming people. She ran off after sending you guys a cheeky grin. "Uh, hi." You responded, feeling slightly awkward. The two of you stared at each other for a few silent seconds, before Julian spoke up again, "Uh, let's drink!" You instantly nodded, not wanting to stand in silence for a few more moments, and the two of you walked over outside again, to the table with random drinks. You grabbed a random one, checking if it was safe to drink, and shrugged at yourself, before taking a sip.

You looked from side to side, trying to see if Riley was around, but she was no where to be seen. You glanced back to Julian, "So how's life?" You asked, trying to fill in the silence again. Julian grinned, shaking his head at your words, "All good, uh, listen I know you're seeing someone new," He paused, before taking a giant gulp.

You raised your eyebrows back at him, curious to see what he was going to say. "I should've said this before, but I'm just sorry about how things ended between us. I shouldn't have been talking to those girls and stuff. It was a real dick move." Julian finished up, as you hid your face in your drink. You took large sips, before finally pulling away from it.

"I forgave you already. Doesn't matter to me anymore." You expressed, shrugging again to him as he looked at you in shock. "You serious?" He questioned, in disbelief. You nodded again, looking away from him as he laughed out in surprise. You just didn't really care much about it, it was years ago now, and the two of you just made out, nothing else.