59. Hard Work - Smut

Anonymous asked:

Hey I saw your No Nut November fics a little while ago and I was wondering if you could maybe do something with sub peter where reader ties him up and cockwarms him but he's hard and desperate so he's all whinny but you refuse to move

hi anon! thanks for sending this in, please read the warnings!

Peter Parker x Reader [Smut]
Warnings: smut, sub!Peter, dom!Reader, office sex, cock warming, cursing, use of restraints
Word Count: 1k

-

Peter's head hit back against the wall as you stuffed his cock deep into your pussy, a loud whimper leaving his lips. You weren't facing him, instead you were working at your computer, typing up a presentation for next week's meeting. Peter was trapped against your office chair, with his legs tied down on the wheels and his hands tied against the arms of the chair.

"Please - Please, I'm sorry, I want you to move. I won't say that stuff to you again." He begged you, tears already forming in his eyes from the punishment you were giving him. You refused to move, and barely registered he said anything. You sat perfectly still on his cock and squeezing your legs together when you felt him shudder against you.

He was a perfect fit in your pussy, so tight but it felt just right to you. You wanted to sit here as long as possible, just to memorize the feeling of his cock in you.

"Babe, please! I'm serious when I say that. I won't ever say that again. It was wrong of me." Peter whined again, his hands forming into fists to hit against the chair. You glanced behind you, rolling your eyes when he tried to apologize again.

"Maybe you should think before you speak." You spoke up, now paying attention to the screen again. The typing on the keyboard was loud and Peter pouted, realizing how angry you must've been.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that about your job. I didn't realize you had to do all this work." Peter groaned, trying to shift his hips slightly, but they wouldn't budge because you pressed yourself down against him even more. It felt as if his cock buried deeper into your pussy, and he cried out, needing to move.

"Okay, so you understand why I'm punishing you?" You replied, a little grin formed on your face when you heard his whimpering again. He tried to rock his hips forward again with more force, and this time he felt like he moved just a bit.

But he realized that was a mistake on his part once you sighed, irritated.

Before he could respond to you, you spoke up again, "You've never been a good boy, have you? I can't believe I let you get this spoiled. Should've known better... you don't even deserve this." You lectured, slamming your fingers into the keyboard now even more.

"I am one! I promise! I'll be good for you. Only you, please." Peter instantly responded, his voice showed he was desperate, and he whimpered again, needing to move still.

His mouth betrayed him, as it started to move without him thinking about it, "Please move!" It went silent for a few moments, as Peter's eyes widened when he saw you turn around to face him.

"Sure thing." You were nonchalant about it and before he knew it, you moved. You slowly moved upwards until only his tip was in your pussy. You paused, still looking at him with a grin.

"This is what you wanted?" You asked, and you completely moved off him. Now fixing your skirt back to how it was before and walked to the other end of your office. You turned your printer on, ignoring Peter's cries.

You had a lot more work to do. And you weren't in the mood to deal with a bratty sub when you had to finish everything else. Especially after Peter insulted you and your job! The nerve he had to say, "You don't even work that hard. All you do is type; I don't get how you're tired so often from it."

Your job was to clean up any shitstorm he caused. You dealt with every stunt he pulled – and tried to fix his public image and protect his identity. You also had a position on the Avengers advertising team, where you had to vote on which companies were best to stand by and promote to keep the public image of the Avengers as heroes instead of villains.

And Peter thought it was easy to do.

You shook your head thinking about it, now glancing to Peter struggling to pull his hands out of the restraints. He was still saying things, but it was unintelligible since his whines had become louder and he was a stuttering mess.

"I'll give you one last chance to see how hard it is to have this job." You spoke out loud, feeling a bit bad for him when you saw some tears go down his face. It was all red and puffy, and you wondered if you went too far.

But you weren't going to let him boss you around.

"Thank you, oh shit. I'm so sorry – please." He kept repeating himself, but he was full of relief and regret for saying that stuff about your job. You smiled back to him, going back to the chair, and slowly sitting down after you pulled your skirt completely off this time.

You both groaned when his cock went into your pussy again. You focused on the pleasure more this time compared to your work, as your eyes closed, enjoying the moment. You didn't want to move again though and kept still once Peter's cock was completely inside you.

Your wetness soaked onto his thighs and onto your chair, and Peter moaned, feeling the sticky mess drip down. He couldn't complain anymore to you, and he tried his best not to move as he watched you slowly start back on your work.

He could barely focus on what you were typing but he knew it was about the Avengers and something important. He probably didn't even have clearance to see it, but it didn't really matter to him that much. All he knew was that he shouldn't doubt your job importance and how hard it must be anymore. He didn't want to know what would happen if he tried to complain again. Instead, he tried his best to keep quiet now as your pussy would clutch against his cock in you.

"I'm sorry I said that." Peter mumbled to you, sighs pouring out of him as he tried not to move or jerk around. You nodded back for a moment before you turned to look back at him.

"It's okay. I'm glad you're being good again. As soon as I finish this, I'll take care of you." You responded, leaning back against him. He sighed in relief, thanking you with a small kiss to your cheek.