48. Taking My Time - Smut Oneshot

Anonymous asked:
Peter going down on you after he came inside you and it's just pure filth

Hey there! Hope you enjoy! Thank you for sending this in. Everyone in this story is above legal age. Please read the warnings.

Pairing: Peter Parker x Reader [Smut]

Warnings: Unprotected sex, female receiving oral sex, swearing, and masturbation

Word Count: 2.1k

Ever since you teased him, Peter's had a boner. It must have been half an hour now, at your cousin's party. You winked at him, whispered dirty secrets in his ear, grinded against him on the dancefloor. Everything that could rile him up possible. You even spilt your drink on purpose on your chest, making Peter clench his fists.

When he saw you talking to one of the neighbors, he raised his eyebrows back to you, wanting to leave as soon as possible. You grinned to him briefly before gazing back to the person you were speaking to, "So, how's work going? I heard you were going to Texas for a few months for relocation." Peter groaned, annoyed and frustrated, needing to leave.

He glanced over to you one last night for a few moments before he walked outside, needing to get some space from people. He excused himself, walking past a group of people while hiding his boner with a large jacket he was wearing. He walked down the street, pulling out the car keys from his pocket, unlocking his car.

He opened the door to the driver's seat, and sat down, tugging the door closed now. He glared down to his boner, huffing out a breath of air and turned the radio on. He really should have expected you to do that today. Last night he teased the fuck out of you and didn't even let you have any relief. And now you were giving him exactly what he did yesterday.

He closed his eyes, sighing again as the radio started playing one of the songs he liked. He tried to think about anything else, instead of his boner but it started to bother him even more. He fluttered his eyes open again, looking around to see if you came back.

No one else was around, and you didn't leave the house as well. He glanced back down to his boner, hesitant to do anything so instead, he chose to palm his boner over his pants, groaning out with some relief.

"Fuck." He muttered to himself, needing more. He slid one of hid hands under his pants, and under his boxers, trying to get just the slightest of relief. He continued for a few minutes, gasping quietly, utterly distracted by the small pleasure he was getting, not noticing you were walking towards the car.

When you got to the side of the car, you gazed in with knitted eyebrows, gasping at him. You had no idea he would do that in public like this. You also pouted, not enjoying how he was getting his relief only after so long, compared to what he did to you yesterday. You knocked on the window, clearing your throat as Peter flinched.

His eyes were wide, and he yanked his hand out of his pants, trembling from the jump scare. He unlocked the car, and leaned over, opening the door for you. Peter gazed back at you with a startled face, as you got in.

"Hey babe." You mumbled, greeting him.

"Hi, uh..."

"I saw. Mm, that's sort of rude." You replied, tilting your head to him as you buckled yourself up. Peter sighed instantly, his shoulders sinking a bit as he felt guilt rush through him. He shook his head, as he strapped himself in.

"I'm sorry- um, let me make it up to you." Peter responded, scratching his head and instantly your eyebrows raised, interested by his words.

By the time you two got back to your shared apartment, your legs were wrapped around his torso while he pushed you up against the wall. Your lips were kissing his, sloppily and wet, you could feel his boner hitting against your figure, and you lifted your hips, grinding slowly. Peter broke away from the kiss with a loud whimper, "Fuck me babe."