23. Interruption Part 2 - Fluff/Funny Drabble

Anonymous asked:

Okay but imagine that spanking thing you wrote with Peter but like he does it in school like in class or the hallway and they get sent to the office and it's awkward and funny

hi anon! hope you like this one! i found it super funny! thank you for sending it in. Peter parker and reader are over the age of 18, in college!

You winked to Peter as he slung his bag back over his shoulder, stopping at the lockers. He grinned back to you as you slid in closer to him, leaning up against the lockers and facing him. "Hi babe," You greeted, smiling at him. Peter smiled softly to you, leaning forward and giving you a small kiss to your lips.

He grinned into the kiss, but once you tugged him back, he gasped. You usually didn't kiss him at school, but today was different since you were interrupted last time and didn't get to continue. He placed his hands up against the lockers behind you, as you started to kiss him deeper, pushing your tongue into his mouth.

Even though you were still slightly annoyed that the last time the two of you tried anything it had to sop, you still loved being a tease to Peter. You pulled his body even closer and slid one of your hands down to his jeans, slightly tugging them. He gasped again at your actions but kept sloppily kissing you in the hallway. It was really surprising since the two of you were out in public, but it only edged Peter on more.

You giggled slightly, leaning away from his lips and smirking back at him. Your hand drifted right to his half-hard boner, and teasingly gave it a little squeeze, instantly making Peter moan out loud and gape at you like a fish. You laugh loudly at his face, sliding under his arms and started walking away.

Peter stood there shocked for a moment, looking back down to his pants and cursing loudly. He sped walked back to you and with a quick action, he spanked your ass right there in the middle of everyone. The sound echoed and everyone instantly went silent, and you looked back to Peter with wide eyes.

A few moments of silence passed until one of the administrators in the hallway pointed to the two of you with a horrified look on her face, sending the both of you to the office. You groaned out in annoyance as you and Peter slowly made your way there.

"Babe, you know I had to punish you," Peter whispered to you, finding the situation amusing. You rolled your eyes back to him and looked down at his boner with a quick laugh, "Peter, you're punishing both of us now."