45. November Bet Part 3 - Smut

Someone asked:

Oh my god I fucking love November bet🖤🖤🥵 Can you make a part 3 where y/n is cockwarming peter cuz she knows he misses being inside her and they just stay like that for hours cuz he's so relaxed and it makes him sleepy 🖤🖤🖤🖤

Aw thank you very much! And thank you for sending this in! I hope you enjoy it. Please read the warnings. Everyone is above legal age :) 

Peter Parker x Reader [Smut]
Warnings: unprotected sex (please protect yourself with the devices you feel most comfortable with), cockwarming and swearing
Word Count: 1.8k

It was one of the best days that Peter could ask for, with you hanging out with him on for the weekend. The two of you rarely left the room after discovering that both Sam and Bucky lost the challenge. Peter could feel his smile widening again, just thinking of that day again, wanting to relive it, except for that pain. He just wanted to be with you, in you again. And by the way you shivered, standing close to him, he could tell you heard him.

"Peter," You paused, grinning back to him playfully as he swung his head to your direction, reaching for your hand again. He nodded, wanting to hear what you were going to say.

"I missed it too. There's something that you might be interested in?" You proposed, leading closer to the question you've been wanting to ask him for some time. You knew that Peter would love the idea, but you were just nervous about bringing it up, because it was out of the ordinary for you two.

"What is it babe?" He whispered, knitting his eyebrows to you as you let out a small nervous laugh, letting go of his hand and stepping away from him, leading him closer to the bed. You shrugged for a moment, turning around to pat the bed's wrinkles away as you thought for a quick second about how to say it.

"I- well have you heard of cockwarming? It's basically where you just stay inside of me, even after coming. I understand if you're not comfortable with it, it's just a random idea, because I know this month was sort of hard- I mean difficult for us, by not being together." You rambled away, glancing over your shoulder to see his reaction.

Peter felt his jaw drop, already up for the idea. Yeah, he's heard of it before, and woah, was he interested in it. He glanced down to your ass, blushing as he thought about the idea over again. It made him want to melt in desire, having equal amount of sex, and cuddle time. It was great.

You bit your lip, stopping yourself from smiling as you felt the flow of his thoughts traveling around, increasing in loudness. That meant he was very interested, and you stood back up completely, turning around to face him.

"Yeah! I'm down for it!" Peter answered after he realized how long he was silent for. You laughed slightly, shaking your head, wanting to make sure again. It was different, you weren't sure how long either of you would last.

"Mm, really? I don't want you to be uncomfortable again." You explained, stepping closer to him. Peter nodded instantly, wanting to go through with the idea. He leaned down to kiss you to confirm it, and you sighed into the kiss, tugging him closer by wrapping your arms around his neck.

He nodded again into the kiss, stumbling forward as your knees buckled, causing you to fall back onto the bed. You broke the kiss with another laugh, before sitting back up, grabbing onto his pants. You undid his belt as Peter started to mumble, "I'm so lucky to be with you, fuck." You raised your eyebrows up at him, feeling the exact same way.

You could sense his thoughts leading into a more dangerous horniness, causing your arousal to build up. You were so thankful you had a vacation right now; you'd rather be here than anywhere else. Just as soon as you tugged his buttons, undoing them, he helped you, leaning down and hopping out of his pants as fast as he could.