26. PDA Part 1 - Fluff/Smuttish

Anonymous asked:

Hey L, would you mind writing about Peter and the reader dating and our boy showing pda because he's so in love and just can't get enough of the reader? It'd be super cute if it happened at school, and also if the reader wasn't into that much of pda, so Flash teases Peter saying that nos own gf can't stand him and she just gives to Pete the biggest make-out session ever in front of Flash?

Hi anon! can I just say I love this request so much?! also aww thank you for calling me L! Hope you enjoy! Feel free to send in any requests you guys would like to see :)

Peter Parker x Reader (Fluff!) No warnings just kissing :) Word Count: 612

"I love you so much, babe." Peter whispered down to you, smiling and wrapping his arm around your shoulder. You smiled back to him, "Love you too, Pete." You mumbled. The two of you were walking into school, heading towards the cafeteria to grab a pastry for breakfast.

Peter continued smiling, feeling lovey-dovey with you. "You're so pretty and awesome," He spoke a little louder, as you lightly pushed his arm off and got in line to grab one of the muffins. You shrugged, "Thanks Pete, but you're even more pretty and awesome." Peter laughed at your compliment back to him.

"Wish I could kiss you right now." Peter responded, picking up a chocolate milk as you picked the muffin up. A huff of air blew on Peter's neck, making him spin around. Flash rolled his eyes at Peter, pushing him along the line.

You didn't notice Flash there when you replied, "No, Pete, you know how I feel about that type of stuff." You were referring to PDA, as you didn't really care for it. It made you uncomfortable when you would see other couples grind up against each other, especially when you were sitting next to them.

A loud laugh came out from behind you and Peter, from Flash. "Even your girlfriend can't stand being near you!" Flash laughed loudly again as you turned around with a harsh look on your face. You looked back to Peter, confused.

Peter could barely form out a stutter, "Wh-what are you ta-talking about?" You rolled your eyes back to Flash, realizing it was your words that made Flash say that. You placed your muffin down and tugged on Peter's shoulder. If there was anything more you hated than PDA, it was bullies.

You pulled him close to you, and with that, you pressed your lips against his slowly and deeply. You slid your other hand against his face, kissing his even deeper, as you looked back to Flash with another eye roll. You closed your eyes again, stepping even closer to Peter. He took a moment to start kissing you back, but once you licked his lower lip, he gasped, giving way to you to push your tongue in his mouth.

He dropped his chocolate milk in shock, but instead of pulling away, he pushed his arms up around your back, rubbing up and down. The two of you continued making out as Flash groaned out in frustration and irritation. You moaned loudly to exaggerate against Peter's lips, making Peter flush bright red, groaning along with you.

The chocolate milk splashed against Flash's pants, as you and Peter continued making out.

"Are you two serious?!" Flash shouted behind you. You pulled away from Peter's lips for a second, taking a deep breath before going back in. You nibbled on his bottom lip again, making Peter groan even louder, and you moved your kisses down to his neck, slowly licking and kissing random marks.

"Wait- wait a second," Peter breathed out heavily. You stopped your movements before smirking back to Flash with a flip of your finger. You looked back to Peter, who's face was a deep red and lips swollen and wet.

"Yeah, babe?" You asked lightly, pushing your hand up to his hair, and running your fingers through it. He breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm down, "Wait, not here, let's go back to the car."

You grinned back to Peter and kissed his lips softly again, "Okay, thanks babe."

Flash stood still, shocked by the two of you. He grumbled quietly as you and Peter strolled away, "I gotta get a girlfriend."