19. Bad Day - Fluff Drabble

Anonymous asked:

I just need some fluff right now cause sometimes I feel like I'm not enough, and it sucks, I hate caring too much about others and they don't appreciate me. Happens with some of my teachers too, they make fun of me and I get so mad and also sad, because I hate disappointing someone. I also love hugs, and every other type of affection but I don't do that a lot, cause I don't wanna seem needy. Anyway, I just really love your writing and I was hoping you could write something to cheer me up? 🥺

2/2) Forgot to say that the request was with Peter haha sorry

hi anon! i hope this cheered you up! :) sending some love to you, i'm sorry you have to go through that sweetie!

Peter Parker x Reader (Fluff!)
No warnings
Word Count: 950

Peter noticed you were sad when you didn't smile back to him, or at all during lunch. You were usually a cheery person, and when you looked down, Peter couldn't help but feel sad. So, when he got back home, he sent you a text, "come over in 20 minutes?". The two of you were neighbors, you lived a few apartments down, and the two of you would always hang out. You quickly sent back, "sure".

His crush on you was massive as well, so it hurt him more to see you upset. First, he cleaned up his room, quickly stacking away his Star Wars Lego sets, and cleaning off the mess he usually had on his desk. He tidied up his bed pretty quick as well, and then went over to the closet, grabbing all the pillows and blankets he could find. When he ran out of pillows from the closet, he ran back to his bed, and tossed them on the floor, and ran over to May's room as well, grabbing some extra throw pillows. He neatly laid the blankets out on the floor, over each other, and pushed the pillows in random order on the blankets.

Once he was satisfied with that, he ran over to the kitchen, sliding in his socks across the floor, and opening up the microwave. He placed two popcorn bags in and watched as they grew. He speedily took them out of the microwave, hissing from the heat, and pouring the popcorn in a huge bowl. He set it aside as he ran to the pantry, grabbing all the snacks he knows you like, and dumping it into another bowl. He took both back to his room, placing them in the center of the blankets on the floor, and also grabbing some water for the both of you.

His next task was setting up your favorite movie on the projector, him and Tony had been working on. The projector casted a large picture, much better than ones in theaters, and it was in 3D as well. He grabbed the flimsy 3D glasses, and neatly pushed them next to the snacks after he set up your favorite movie.

He ran to the bathroom, checking himself in the mirror, hoping he was presentable. Your knock startled him but he sped to the front door, quickly opening the door with a charming smile. "Hi there." He greeted, guiding you in with a funny bow. You giggled at his action, already feeling happier with Peter. He led you to his room, almost like an excited kid as you asked him what he was doing.

"Ta-da! I noticed you were down today, and I um, just wanted to cheer you up." Peter stuttered out suddenly feeling nervous. You gasped in surprise at the layout, and quickly turned to Peter with a happy grin, "Thank you!"

You slid your shoes off before stepping onto the blankets. You shifted around finding a comfortable spot, as Peter closed his door and turned his main lights off. He turned on the fairy lights that May bought him as a joke earlier this year, and you gasped again at the beautiful lights hanging over you. Peter smiled at your reaction, and sat down next to you, pressing play on the movie without saying anything.

By the sound of the introduction of the movie, you turned to Peter, smiling widely at him. "Peter- this is amazing, thank you so much." You paused for a second, blushing at his smile back at you, as the two of you laid back against the pillows. "I was...upset today. I made a present for Wendy, from scratch. It took a month or so, for her birthday and she just, didn't even care. It really hurt my feelings. And a few of the teachers also started being mean to me, after I wrote that paper about school and social media. Some of them started calling me names..." You trailed off, hoping you didn't reveal too much to scare Peter off.

It didn't scare him off, it just hurt him even more now, knowing why you felt that way. He scooted closer to you, and wrapped an arm around your body, as he cuddled into your side. He hoped he wasn't making you uncomfortable, but he knew you needed a hug. You leaned closer and turned into him so the two of you were facing each other.

"That was rude of Wendy, she should have been grateful to you. And your teachers sound terrible, we should write them up about it. You're such a caring person, and you deserve the world," Peter whispered, feeling intimately close to you. He was only a breath away, and you can almost feel his lips near yours. Your eyes drifted down to his lips, slightly smiling, "Thank you Peter." You felt like you were glowing under his arm as his legs cuddled with yours too.

The movie was long forgotten to the both of you as Peter glanced down to your lips as well. "Can I kiss you?" He whispered softly and feeling nervous. You smiled and with a small nod, you lean in together and your lips touched.

His lips were buttery soft as your hands went back around his head, pulling him in even more. Peter gasped slightly at your movements but drew you closer into him. The two of you pulled apart for a slight second to breathe, and Peter went right back in with closed eyes and you giggled as he kissed deeper.

You pulled away again, with a bright smile back to Peter, "Thank you." You murmured, making Peter shake his head with a giddy smile, "Anything for you."