42. You Complete Me - Fluff Oneshot

Anonymous asked: Its peter and reader's rehearsal dinner and he's all holy shit she's gonna be my wife???? How did I get so lucky? And when he sees you holding your little niece while talking to your sister he's definetly like: omg please have my babies, so later he tells you that he can't wait to start a family with you 🥺🥺

Hi sweetie, hope you enjoy! Wanted to work on this when I read it, it was so cute! Thank you for sending this in :)

Peter Parker x Reader [fluff]
Warnings: One swear
Word Count: 1.2k

When he first saw you in the dress, he swooned. He knew it wasn't the actual wedding dress, but you were still so gorgeous and beautiful. Anytime of day, he swore, you were one of the most perfect people he knows. From your physical features, to your traits, he was deeply in love with you.

Your laughter was contagious, always bubbled in his ears happily and he'd be warm with love and joy to hear it. Your gentle touch was one that he always sought out for, it was so comforting and he fell even more in love with you each time you touched him, whether it was a soft pat on his shoulder, or especially when you'd brush his hair out of his eyes. It was all perfect, you were the one he'd want to spend his life with.

His thoughts got cut off when he felt Ned nudge his arm roughly, "Were you listening? Speeches are going to be after dinner, before desert. Do you have the notecards?" Peter frowned back at him, momentarily confused because he still was enchanted by being in your presence.

"The notes? Uh, yeah, sure." He mumbled back, gazing back to you to see you've picked up your baby niece, as you spoke to your sister about things he couldn't hear. Ned snickered when he noticed what was happening, and he sighed when Peter quickly glanced back to him, pretending to listen and act in the conversation.

"Just say it." Ned shrugged to him, grinning more when Peter furrowed his eyebrows, muddled at Ned's words, before glancing over to you again.

As Peter watched you sweetly smile down and whisper something in your niece's ear, he quickly responded to Ned, "What?" His attention was so heavily on you, he didn't see Ned lean closer to him, smacking his shoulder once more.

"You've been staring at her for ages now, just talk about it. You're getting married! I haven't heard your weird rants and I'm getting worried." Ned rambled, rolling his eyes as Peter finally turned to look at him completely. Peter leaned back in the chair, turning it towards Ned, excitedly.

"Well..." Peter started off with one of the brightest smiles he's ever had. Ned nodded back to him, raising his eyebrows, expectantly to see what Peter had to say. Peter tuned out everyone in the room, just thinking of you again. He sighed and glanced to the floor, shaking his head in amazement. Seeing you hold your baby niece made him feel something he'd never felt before. The way you set her on her hip motherly like, and how you played with her, spinning her around and making silly faces... It made him want to cry out of happiness.

He didn't realize how bad he wanted to have a family with you until now. He could practically feel the early mornings, baby cries as he'd hum the kids to sleep with you stroking their arms lovingly. How you two would sneak around for a few hours, trying to get alone time, only to be interrupted by your kids, who were now toddlers. Then he imagined driving the kids to school with you, on their first day, packing their school bags with such proudness and love. And so much more, he chuckled.

"I'm in love with her. And do you see that ring on her finger?" He questioned excitingly, pulling his head up to glance at Ned who had a cheeky grin. Ned nodded, humming a soft yes in return as Peter continued.

The ring was beautiful, and it suited itself perfectly on your finger. It was just how you explained it to Peter as well, the exact one you wanted. He remembered your facial expression when he proposed, getting down on one knee and he sighed, reliving the scene in that moment.

"She's going to be my wife, Ned! I'm so excited! I'm so lucky!" Peter whisper shouted towards him and Ned collapsed back onto his chair, breaking out into silly laughter, from seeing Peter's face turn bright red in eagerness to be married to you. He continued even more when Peter didn't stop talking, seeing that some people were noticing now.

"And Ned, oh my god, we'll be living together, paying bills together, eating cereal together, go shopping together, maybe we can get a pet dog? Holy shit, Ned, Y/n and I are going to be married soon." The ramble came to a stop when people started to quiet down, and Peter's eyes widened as Ned snickered at him again, before pulling his chair back close to the table, signaling the speeches would start.

The entire evening was beautiful. Peter couldn't take his eyes off you; he felt like he was sparkling up in the sky with excitement and happiness. He held your hand throughout the dinner as well, not wanting to stop touching you.

He saw your cute smiles to him when the table went quiet with eating as well. He memorized the smiles on your face throughout the dinner, wanting to remember as long as he could.

When people started leaving, Peter watched as you leaned up against one of the walls, in a more private place. Everything felt quiet now, instead of the chaos from everyone in the room. The whole team had come, including Thor and Loki, which broke out into a drinking competition with their Asgardian mead they brought. Your family had mingled with Peter's and laughed and chatted happily about funny memories of raising you and Peter. It was a very memorable night.

"You look beautiful." Peter mumbled to you, stepping closer to you as you pushed yourself off the wall with a smile. You chuckled gently before pulling him into a slow hug. Your head rested against his shoulder and Peter shivered, feeling your breath his neck.

"Thank you. You look very pretty as well." You responded, giggling as Peter poked you playfully on the back. He smiled as you squeezed him harder and he responded to the hug, wrapping his arms around you.

"Mm, I like when you call me pretty. Handsome gets boring after some time." He confessed, laughing as you playfully let out a shocked gasp. The two of you were silent for a few minutes, thankful that you got a moment alone together now.

"Babe?" Peter hummed softly, pulling away from your embrace. You nodded to him, now grasping onto his hands and swinging them as Peter gazed to you with hesitance as he pondered if he should say it now.

"I can't wait to start a family with you... I know it'll be hard, but I think we can raise a kid or more." It came out in a hush whisper and Peter gazed to you as your face softened completely. You let go of his hands, and instead grasped his face gently, lips separating delicately.

"I love you, and I want to start a family with you soon too." You responded and Peter beamed, smiling brightly as an amazed laugh came out of him. His laughter spread to you and you started to lean back to the wall again, with Peter stepping close with you.

You tilted your head up as your back hit against the wall, and your other hand drifted to his back tugging him close to you. Your lips found his in the next second, and he laughed quietly against your lips, mumbling between the sloppy kisses, "I love you." Over and over again, absolutely ready to start the rest of his life with you.

"You complete me." He whispered, as he pulled away, gazing up to your eyes. He swore he could see his future with you and the family you two would build together.