51. Drivers License - Angst Drabble

Anonymous asked: Okay I don't know if you take like song requests but I feel like this one is perfect for you!

What about an angst fic based on Drives licenses by Olivia Rodrigo! It can either be Tom Holland or Peter Parker! Or you can choose idc! I just feel like it's perfect for you!

hi thank you :) sounds sweet!

Peter Parker x Reader (Angst)

No warnings
Word Count: 800

"I can't believe you! After the school play, you told me you loved me! You were the one that said it - I remember that clearly. We were supposed to be happy, or happier at least. We've been together for almost a whole year now, and you don't want to be with me anymore..." You yelled, grasping onto your arms, crossing them as you walked a bit closer to Peter.

He shook his head, not looking anywhere near you. He was just looking at the clock, like this was taking too much time or he was bored.

"It's over. We were never actually together, okay? I said that because of the adrenaline, it was because of everyone cheering at us. It was because of the scene we did, when we kissed. It was nothing, you should have knew that." He replied calmly, and you shook your head instantly.

"No, it wasn't nothing, and you know that. What about all that time we spent together, huh? The song you wrote for me in the school play? The whole year?" You sniffled, lowering the volume of your voice.

He sat on his bed, bouncing his leg up and down. "That was just flirting, and messing around. I thought you knew that. I didn't actually ask you out, or call you my girlfriend. That song was for the play, and that's all to it." He still wouldn't look at you.

A sigh came out of your mouth, as you glanced down to your feet, trying not to cry. There was nothing left to say. This started because he posted a picture of him and that new girl, Riley.

She was so pretty, and you remember talking about how insecure you felt when she spoke over you in front of the whole class, to Peter.

"Okay, sure. It's nothing - we're nothing. Uh, bye I guess." You responded, blinking away your tears. You didn't look back when you left his room.

Summer vacation was almost over now. You spent most of the summer upset, and crying to your friends about what Peter did to you. At first they supported you, even offered to go egg his house, but now they seemed sick of hearing about him.

You felt sort of bad for your friends, because you felt like you would always bring down the mood when you'd say you miss him, even after what he said to you.

The only positive thing that came out of summer break was that you got your first car, and your driver's license.

It was one of the things that would remind you of him though. You remember how you both would dream and talk about the places the two of you would go once you got your license.

And you would remember everything about him, and where you guys would take your walks when you'd drive by.

You felt so alone in your seat, feeling as if it would be better if he was sitting beside you.

You sniffled, shaking your head at yourself as you got back into your car. You needed to go downtown to your friend's dad's new store. It was their grand opening, and you were invited to go and celebrate with them.

As you started the car, you blasted the music, and buckled yourself. You put the address in the GPS, noticing where you have to drive by.

You frowned, knowing it should be fine.

The drive upset you, getting closer and closer to his house. He lived so close to where you were going, and you felt like you recognized the road to his house by the sidewalks. You recalled how he would kiss you next to that stop sign, and that you even put a sticker on it.

He leaned up and wrote on the sticker, "School sucks", which you quickly scribbled out to replace with a heart and your names in the middle of it.

You gazed away from it, focusing back on the road, only to be distracted by the next place.

It was his house. You slowed down, noticing the new paint on the walls, and the lawn looked even greener now. You laughed bitterly, remembering how you'd day dream about driving "home" to him.

You barely saw his room as you drove by. It was just as you remembered, maybe a little messier with his clothes hanging on a hook on his door. And there was a new poster, something about Spiderman you think.

You rolled your eyes. He was always talking about Spiderman, and was obsessed with him. That was one of the only things you don't miss now.

Maybe one day, you'd be over him. But for now, you still missed him, and loved him, even after what he said and did to you.