18. Cute Jealousy - Fluff Drabble

Anonymous asked:

Ok but some cute jealous Peter in high school is a concept I cannot stop thinking about, our boy would be so sweet to his gf 🥺🥺

hi anon hope you enjoy! this was cute to write about :) thank you for sending it in!!

Peter Parker x Reader (Fluff!)
No warnings, just some kissing!
Word Count: 658

"Hi babe," Peter greeted you from behind, hugging you and kissing the side of your head. You giggled at his actions, turning around in his arms, and stepping on your tiptoes to lightly kiss his lips. "Hi Peter," You giggled out, and pressed another kiss to his lips, making him smile into it. The two of you stepped away when your classmate, Ryan, cleared his throat and eyed you as you smiled back to him, sheepishly.

Ryan raised his eyebrows at Peter, trying to signal it was a private conversation between the two of you, but Peter stayed put, with his arms crossed against his chest as you greeted Ryan, "Hey what's up?" Your voice was super bright and friendly making Peter pause to look over to Ryan.

"I just wanted to know if you were coming to my party on Saturday?" Ryan asked, smirking to you as you smiled back to him sweetly and unaware of Peter growing irritated. Ryan was one of your friends in Biology class, and he always talked to you, and you naturally grew to be friends. You had no idea he actually liked you in a romantic way. Peter could tell instantly, by the way Ryan stepped closer to you, slightly in your personal space and somewhat blushing.

It only irritated Peter because he knew you couldn't see what Ryan was doing. He knew that you would be uncomfortable about it though, so he never said anything. He just wanted you to be happy with your friends, even if some of them liked you. Ryan reached out to grab your shoulder though, making Peter scoff at his movement, pouting at the feeling of jealousy. Even though you didn't realize Ryan was trying to get at you, the jealousy made Peter feel slightly more irritated. Peter wasn't angry at you, but at Ryan for even trying here in front of him.

"Can I bring Peter?" You questioned back, after glancing to Peter to see the foul look on his face. He wasn't happy and you were confused as to why. The moment you said that, Peter wanted to yell out "Aha!" back to Ryan, but he chose to be quiet, instead watching as it played out. Peter gazed back to you with a smug grin, knowing Ryan would be annoyed with your suggestion. "It's- you know what? It's okay, you guys seem like you already have plans." Ryan stuttered back, taking his hand from your shoulder, and stepping away.

You shrugged and looked back to your boyfriend, "I don't think we have anything planned that day, do you want to go, babe?" You asked Peter lightly, as he chuckled at the situation, "Was planning on taking you out on a date, maybe go to our spot?" Ryan rolled his eyes at Peter's words, done with the conversation, and waved to you goodbye before you could say anything else.

You gazed at Ryan in confusion before shrugging back to Peter, "That sounds like a good plan, babe." You mumbled, and he pulled you in for another hug, swaying side to side with you. "You look so fuckin' cute today, babe." He whispered back, making you giggle in his arms.

He swung you around in a circle, making the two of you laugh even more, and he leaned down pressing a soft kiss to your lips. You hummed back into the kiss, pulling his head down further and kissing him even more. Peter swiped his tongue over your bottom lip making you open your mouth slightly. He moved his way through your lips with a soft groan. The two of you made out for a few more seconds, before Peter pulled away blushing at the deep kiss.

You smiled, and wiped your fingers over his lips, swiping off the excess saliva as he smiled at you. "I love you," Peter paused and kissed your forehead again. You giggled back to him, "Love you too, babe."