65. Dirty Talk - Smut

Anonymous asked: Peter parker smut were he learns how to talk dirty?

hi anon! thanks for sending this in, hope you enjoy it. please read the warnings!

Peter Parker x Reader [Smut]
Warnings: smut, semi public, dirty talking, very small mention of hair pulling, unprotected sex/no use of condoms, nervous/timid Peter, no aftercare mentioned
Word Count: 1.5k

-

It was his idea that led to you two out on a balcony, naked and cold, during a party. The party was something to celebrate one of the latest missions that the Avengers succeeded in, and Peter had been horny the entire night after seeing you in a dress covered in smooth golden silk. It was incredibly beautiful, and you looked like the definition of beauty itself to Peter.

When he finally got to dance with you, he whispered, "Join me outside for a moment." And now you two are here.

Peter pushed you up against the wall, shivering slightly as the wind hit his back. You were nervous and cold as well, but the look in Peter's eyes was amazing. You've only really seen him like this when he really needed something, and lust now bit down on both of you.

"No one's going to see us. Everyone is busy inside, and there's no one on this side of the building that'll be able to see us from outside." He explained, lips traveling against your ear and then down to your neck.

But before you two could continue, Peter whispered to you, "What do you want?" And instantly you knew what to say. It was the perfect moment, and you knew if you asked him now, he would definitely want to try it. You two never really got to talk dirty to each other because sex was something usually more loving and calmer, compared to rough and dirty - something that Peter was willing to do now.

"Please, talk dirty to me." You mumbled back, and Peter somewhat froze, having no clue how to talk dirty. He watched some videos before about it - knowing it would come up in conversation sooner or later, but still he really was confused.

"Babe..." He trailed off, hesitating to tell you that he wouldn't be able to do that tonight. "I can't. I don't know how to." He whispered, finishing his sentence.

Your eyes widened slightly for a moment, looking into his eyes, wondering if he was joking. But he wasn't, you saw it. It didn't stop you though, as you wanted to continue with him no matter what right now.

Your legs pulled him in closer, and your hand tugged some of his hair. "Do you feel what I'm doing to you?" You asked him softly, your breathing increasing as you tried to control yourself from continuing.

"Yeah, I do." He whispered back, slightly confused, but wanting more. He kissed over one of the bruises you covered up for tonight, and you flinched slightly, a surprised gasp coming out from your mouth.

Your body now was flush against his, naked as ever. "Then tell me exactly what you want to do back to me. Tell me how I'm making you feel." You tried to explain, but it was a little difficult to explain. Peter understood you though, his eyebrows furrowed slightly as he tried to think about how to tell you.

"I want to kiss you until you're breathless... I want to see you feel good. I can make you feel good?" It almost came out as a question, but you smiled, trying to encourage him.

"Good!" You spoke up, now bringing his head back up to yours. You kissed him hard, and he kissed you back instantly. One of his hands slipped behind your head and protected your head from hitting the wall.

He quickly glanced to the window, making sure no one was around. They were all still on the dance floor, and everyone seemed to be drunk or entertained. He quickly went back to paying attention to you.

"Okay, um, I want to hear you say my name when I make you cum." He spoke again, a dark blush covering his face as he explained. You felt a surge of proudness come up, happy that he was trying.

"How are you going to make me cum, babe?" Your question only led him to nodding, and kissing you again. He was nervous to continue, feeling like he might mess up, but you didn't say anything about it before.

He pressed into you though, his cock twitching against your pussy slightly, making you moan. "Oh Peter... I need you. How are you going to make me cum? Are you going to make me sit out here all night without you?" Your voice came out again, trying to let Peter continue his expansion into dirty talking. He was doing really good so far! You could tell he was nervous though.

"You're doing so amazing babe." You whispered up to his ear, and he sighed out, feeling slightly relieved.

"I'm, uh I'm going to fuck you." He tried to say, but it stumbled out. He cursed slightly in his head for messing up, but you kissed his jaw, letting him try again.

"I'm going to fuck you until you're crying out loud for more. Even after you cum, you're going to want more of me." He tried again, now sounding more confident. You grinned against his cheek, now lifting your hips up, grinding against his.

"Then fuck me. What are you waiting for?" Your voice came out with some giggles, and Peter groaned, shaking his head slightly.

"Is it okay if I do?" He asked in a timid voice, but you instantly nodded back to him, letting him know it was okay.

"Yeah, of course. I want to feel your cock in me." You responded and his eyebrows jumped up in surprise at the need in your tone that he could hear.

Instead of replying, he pushed his cock up into you slowly, pausing as he groaned out your name in a slight cry. This was so much better than trying to talk dirty.

"Just like that, Peter, give me more, please, I need more! Tell me what you want me to do, what you're going to do to me, please!" You moaned, eyes fluttering as he pressed his cock all the way into you slowly.

As he settled in, his eyes landed on yours and he felt a rush of confidence fly into his brain as he started to spew some dirty talk.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard. You love it, don't you? You're such a good slut, huh? My little good slut." He stuttered at the end, feeling wrong for calling you such a thing but you clenched around him tightly at that - making him wonder if you liked the degradation. It was something he's heard a lot in the stuff he's watched.

"Do you like being called that? Slut?" He asked timidly this time as he pulled out of you before thrusting up again, going in and out at a set pace.

"Yes, baby, I'm your good slut, I'm yours. Only your little good slut." You encouraged him, whimpering as his dick hit you just at the right angle, he grinned and started to fuck you harder.

"Are you going to cum, slut? Huh, wanna come on this dick? Whose pussy does this belong to? Only me. You're mine, only mine. And I'm yours too." He rambled, a bit of it feeling like gibberish was coming out of his mouth but he knew it was all some dirty talk that he hoped you'd enjoy.

It seemed like you did because you moaned and kissed his lips again, with more passion. It was an open wet kiss that had Peter sinking into you deeper and faster.

"I'm going to cum, sir. Can I cum please?" You asked, whimpering, and crying against his mouth. You two didn't care how loud you were being because of how intense it was. Peter really forgot that you were both at an event with the rest of the avengers.

"Yes, be good and cum for me, only me." He voiced out just as soon as you started to cum hard. Your orgasm was loud, and had you panting against him, weakly holding his hair in your hands. He followed soon after, but he pulled out, coming on the side of the balcony that you two were on, still hidden from view.

His cum came out in ropes and ropes, spurting onto the floor.

"That was so hot, Peter!" You spoke up a minute later, after calming down from your orgasm. He nodded weakly back to you with a dopey smile on his face.

"I think I like dirty talk now." He laughed and you smiled at him, silently thanking him for giving it a try. He pulled you into a hug once you two were sorted out and dressed again.

"Shall we?" You asked – pointing to the door. He gave you a grin as he pulled you back into the room.