37. A Sleepless Night - Smut Drabble

Anonymous asked:

ok concept: catching peter masturbating and moaning your name and he gets so embarrassed and you're just like "i mean i think of you when i do it" and he's like huH and that just makes him even hornier AHH

thanks for sending this in :) every character is above the legal age.

Peter Parker x Reader [Smut]
Warning: Swearing and masturbation
Word Count: 877

It was in the middle of the night when Peter woke up, panting and squirming around in the bed, next to you. He slowly got used to the bare amount of light as he gazed down at himself, seeing the sweat clinging onto his skin as his chest rose and lowered.

His head turned towards you, seeing you were shifting around in your sleep, collecting more of the blanket by twisting your legs around it. He shrugged the rest of the blanket off his body completely, groaning quietly when another wave of heat poured through him.

It was that stupid dream again. Well... it wasn't stupid, but more of a desire. A thought that popped in his mind one day when he saw you bending over at the gym, picking up one of the weights. He just wanted to spank your ass right then and there, and then fuck you on the bench.

And now he was haunted by it, by his cock hard against the fabric of his underwear.

"Fuck... oh no." He moaned out, his hand going down to get just some relief. He glanced back towards your figure, wondering if you were awake or not. You were a light sleeper, but he just hoped if he was quiet enough, you would get a long night's rest.

He tugged the band of his underwear, lifting his hips to get his boxers off just to his knees. "Damn it," He panted out, struggling as he accidently kicked your foot. When you didn't move for a few moments, he continued, and fully took off his boxers.

He gripped around his cock, looking down as it stood up completely. He smoothed his thumb over his tip, collecting some of the sweat and pre-cum that built up in his sleep. He pushed his thumb back down, smearing the pre-cum down his cock and slowly started to move his hand in a rhythm.

His eyes closed as he chocked out a whimper, imagining your ass in the air, all swollen from how he'd spank when you'd let out sly comments. You were always a tease with him, and he started to feel as if he was really in that gym, "Oh, good girl... say please." He mumbled, chest rising even more as his hand pumped up and down faster.

"Y/n..." He spoke up a bit louder.

That was when you woke up, turning around in the bed. You slowly blinked at Peter, unaware of what was happening just for the briefest moments. And then he grunted again, and you could see the movements of his arms.

"Peter? Babe?" You whispered, groaning as you slowly sat up in the dark. You leaned over and turned the light on. Peter's eyes widened as everything stopped and his eyes drifted to yours.

"What?! I- Oh- I'm so sorry Y/n!" He rushed out, stuttering over his words and you grinned, still sleepy.

"Peter..." You whispered, almost laughing at his shocked expression.

"I'm so so sorry, please, it just- my dream made me like this!" Peter chocked out, his face turning red in shock and surprise and you finally laughed, shaking your head.

"Don't worry about it. I mean, I think of you when I do it." You shrugged a bit, pulling the blanket closer to your shoulder, as you completely rolled over to face him. He gasped, feeling as if his heart stopped just for a second.

"Huh?!" He yelped out, eyes bulging as he stared back to you. You nodded to him, licking your lips tiredly.

"Yeah, I usually finish but it's not the same without you." You admitted, starting to feel even more sleepy. you glanced back to the clock, realizing what time it was and you yawned.

You were unaware of how your words spurred on Peter even more, and he could feel his orgasm coming. You sniffled a little, "Sorry I'm just too tired right now, but maybe we can do something in the morning? It's alright if you masturbate in bed still, don't worry about it." Your ramble slowed as you drifted back to sleep.

Peter moaned loudly, eyes squeezing shut tightly. "Okay, love you." He bit out, as he started to pump up and down again around his cock.

His other hand that was resting on the bed had bunched up the sheets as his hips started to lift in the air again, his hand going up and down faster and harder around his cock, and he groaned loudly, now thinking about you again. It was all you, just on the bed, using your hand to play with your breasts, and your other playing with your clit, moaning his name without him there.

He had no idea you thought about him while masturbating. It was one of the hottest things he'd ever heard from you now and his vision blurred as his eyelids started to flutter. He gripped his cock even more and with a final few strokes, cum pumped out of his cock.

His cum spread against his legs and torso, and he sighed, letting go of his cock. After cleaning himself up with a towel in the nightstand next to him, he gazed back towards your body softly. He sighed for a moment, before murmuring, "Goodnight."