11. What Love looks Like - Fluff Drabble

Anonymous asked:

Can I ask for a Peter Parker x reader where reader falls asleep while he plays with her hair and when Aunt May comes home he tells her how much he loves reader?

hi anon! hope you enjoy this really short/soft peter! thank you for sending this in!

Peter Parker x Reader (Fluff!) No warnings :)

Peter pressed pause on the movie when he noticed you fell asleep, with your head in his lap. He smiled softly down to you, as he cupped your cheek gently, leaning down and giving you a soft kiss on your forehead. You shifted a little bit, moving closer and murmuring randomly in your sleep.

Peter held down his giggle and awe as you whispered his name in your sleep. He moved his hand up to your head, gently pushing through your hair as you murmured again. His attention moved to the door as Aunt May unlocked it, walking in and grinning at the two of you. "How sweet!" She whispered to Peter, ruffling his hair as she walked by him.

He silently groaned at her messing his hair, but he gazed back down to you with a loving smile. He picked up a piece of your hair, carefully playing with it as he glanced back behind him to Aunt May. "I think I want to marry her." Peter whispered, making May gasp in surprise, looking back at him with a beam.

"She...I'm really in love with her. She's perfect. I know we're young," Peter paused, grinning down to you as you mumbled in your sleep again. "But if soulmates were real, I think she would be the one." Peter finished his whisper, as Aunt May silently walked back to the couch with a soft look on her face. She sat down next to Peter, as he continued to play with your hair.

"Sometimes you just know, Peter. When I see the two of you together, it looks like the two of you have known each other for centuries, and that's what love is."