61. Best Birthday Gift - Smut

Anonymous asked:

Hey could you write something about Peter and Ned talking about what you're gonna give to him for his birthday, and when Peter gets home you just put your hair in a ponytail and kneeling in front of him and giving the best first bj he could possibly get? And when Ned asks him what did he get for his birthday he gets all shy and tries to whisper but Ned is already like: SHE GAVE YOU WHAT?

Hi anon! Thank you for sending this in! This is dedicated to an amazing friend, thank you for always being there for me, you are a very sweet person and I hope this new year gives you the best of everything! (also thanks for motivating me to write this!!)

Hope you enjoy it, please read the warnings!

Peter Parker x Reader [Established Relationship/Smut]
Warnings:
extremely detailed first time blow job (male receiving), cursing, lots of cum, cum tasting/eating (basically cum worship), sniffing
Word Count: 5.1k

-

Peter sat across from Ned in the small and cramped coffee shop, sipping from his cup. Ned stared back at him with an odd grin, "It's your birthday!" He stopped abruptly and Peter let out a small nervous laugh, watching Ned lean in.

Usually, Ned would only act like that when he wanted to talk about something secretive, but Peter had no idea what it was this time.

"So...how's your relationship going? All good? Tell me everything." Ned whispered up to Peter, and instantly Peter sighed, shaking his head at Ned.

Of course, it was about his relationship with you, but thinking about it made him blush and glance away.

"It's good. All good, and you don't need to know anything." Peter replied after taking another sip, and Ned sighed dramatically back to him, wanting to learn more about you.

Peter was always so secretive about you, which was strange to Ned until he realized that it was because Peter would get super embarrassed but love-doped while talking about you.

"Hey that's no way to treat your best friend! I want to know more. Is she good enough for you? When am I going to meet her? What did she get you for your birthday?" Ned spilled out, a tumble of words directed to Peter, who in return just blew raspberries back at Ned.

"You always make fun of me when I talk about us so no, shut it." Peter retorted, already getting red at the thought of you.

He was so deep in love even though you and Peter had only been dating for about five months now. And he refused to let Ned meet you, because if he did then Ned would always tease him about how Peter acts around you.

"Come on! At least tell me what you guys are going to do today so I can 'accidentally' run into you guys on the date." Ned revealed one of his plans for how to meet you – and added a burst of laughter as Peter's eyes widened back.

"We're not going out or anything. I'm just going to her place and we're going to watch some movies. I told her I didn't really want much for my birthday." Peter explained but tried to keep it vague.

Ned rolled his eyes, "Boring. Let me meet her soon. It's not fair." His voice was sing-song like after he took a sip of his drink.

"No, you're going to tease both of us all the time. Remember when I told you about her name after our first date? The next day you printed out ship names for us. It was weird and annoying." Peter complained, but Ned shrugged, knowing it was just part of his best friend duties to do such a thing.

Him and Peter have always teased each other like that when one of them revealed their crushes or significant others.

"Ugh, you're so dull, I don't get why she likes you. But anyway, did she give you an early birthday gift or something?" Ned protested, falling back so his back hit the chair. Peter shook his head again, trying to keep his face cooled down.