24. A Whole New World - Fluff Drabble

Anonymous asked:

Hey L, how's it going? Can you write something about the reader and Peter being friends, but they like each other and one day, when they are watching Disney movies, not live-action, the reader forgets Peter's there and just sings A Whole New World and he's mesmerized by her voice bc she sounds like an angel and he just keeps staring???

Hi anon! thank you for asking, it's going pretty good :) hope you enjoy this little one shot of Peter and Reader together! Thank you for sending this in, feel free to send in any requests you guys would like to see!

Peter Parker x Reader (Fluff) No warnings :)

You blushed lightly when Peter tucked a blanket into your side, as he smiled down to you softly. "Is that good?" He asked, while switching on the movie, skipping the advertisements and pressing play. You grinned back at him, "Yeah of course, thanks." You murmured quietly back.

You've had a crush on Peter for so long now, that each time he does something for you, you turn red at his action. You gazed over to him, hoping he didn't see your stare as the movie started. You smiled lightly, seeing the movie's light bounce off his face. He always looked handsome and beautiful to you, and you wondered what touching his lips would be like sometimes. His hair looked so luscious to you as well, and you held yourself back when you got the desire to reach out and comb through it with your fingers. Peter was so kind and sweet to you as well, and you wondered if he was like that to everyone.

To you, Peter was perfect. And to Peter, you were perfect as well. But the both of you weren't aware of each other's crushes. When the movies first started the two of you quickly fell into silence, paying full attention (except for Peter, he kept stealing glances at you). When one of your favorite animated movies came on, Aladdin, you smiled the whole way through.

Forgetting that Peter was there, you started to sing along lightly to your favorite song of the movie, A Whole New World. You smiled while starting the song, completely happy and unaware Peter was now watching you, "I can show you the world; shining, shimmering, splendid".

Peter swore he was listening to an angel, you continued, "Tell me, princess, now when did, you last let your heart decide". Your voice slowly becoming louder as you stared back at the movie, feeling the cheerfulness spread through you.

"I can open your eyes, take you wonder by wonder, over, sideways and under, on a magic carpet ride" You sang along, leaning in closer to the screen. Peter beamed and continued to gaze at you instead of the movie, finding your voice amazing.

Peter stayed quiet so you could continue, "A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view, no one to, tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming". His heart was beating even faster and he flushed red by listening to you. You cleared your throat for half a second turning away from the screen to re-adjust your seat.

Looking back around the room and not the movie, you realized you weren't at home and you felt your eyes widened in shock as you turned to face Peter. "Oh," came out of your mouth as you realized Peter was listening to your singing and watching you. He grinned to you, hoping that you didn't notice the blush on his face. "That was incredible!" He complimented, stuttering out.

You sighed, completely embarrassed by yourself, "I- I am so sorry." You apologized deeply, feeling your face burn up and you covered it with your hands quickly. Peter rapidly shook his head no, hoping you knew it was fine to sing. "Don't apologize! That was...angelic!" He responded quickly. You groaned in your hands, still finding it embarrassing but sweet that he said that.

"Thanks Peter, you're the best." You retorted, rubbing your face before looking back up to him. He cleared his throat and look away fast, feeling another blush run up his neck, "Uh, you're the best too." He mumbled, quickly pressing play with a nervous laugh.

The two of you sat in silence for the rest of the movie, slowly stealing looks and glances at each other, blushing hard.