38. Bullies - Fluff Oneshot

Anonymous asked:

Hey L :), really excited to send you a request haha, can you please write something about the reader being new to Peter's school so she's really shy, until she sees Flash bullying Peter which makes her so mad since she knows what's like to deal with bullies, she goes there and starts politely telling Flash stuff like: You know, something that might help for your low self esteem is going to a therapist, I know that you're madly in love with him (Peter) but I guess that's not the right way to get his attention you know?- 👀

hi hun!! thank you for sending this :)) i hope you enjoy!! and you can send in requests anytime. i loved this one!!

Peter Parker x Reader (Fluff)
Warnings:
bullying, shy!Reader, shy!Peter, and swearing
Word Count: 1k

The bell rang, and everyone sprinted out for lunch while you nervously shoved everything in your bag. It was your first day of a new school, and you still had no idea exactly where everything was, like your classes, or the bus stops. And people or classmates starring at you made you feel shy and uncomfortable as well. You tried chatting in your first class, to push aside the nerves, but it was so hard. Everyone was talking over you, interrupting your conversations, and you just sort of gave up.

At the same time, you tried to look for anyone you could be friends with or join a group. You didn't know if you fit into any type of group at Midtown though, it was hard to tell. You stood up out of your chair after you zipped your bag and swung it over your shoulder with a sigh. You sent your teacher a small grin, to say goodbye and walked out slowly. You were barely hungry, you just wanted to find a place to sit, maybe make friends or just look through your phone.

People talked loudly in the hall as you strolled past them, into the cafeteria. You hummed to yourself as the weird smell hit your nose. You glanced around, quickly finding a table in the back that didn't have that many people. You smiled over to them politely, as you stopped at it, "Hi, um, may I please sit here?" You asked in a soft voice, nervously tapping on your leg.

The guy closest to you chuckled back at you and nodded, "Yeah, you can. You're new." He responded and you nodded awkwardly before shrugging your bag off your body, taking a seat on the edge. You glanced around again, at the other people at the table, confused as they all started to stare at you- or more like behind you.

You shrugged it off as the guy started talking to you again. "So, my name's Flash, what's yours?" He questioned you, as he leaned closer. You frowned slightly as you leaned away from him, "I'm Y/n." You briefly spoke back, wondering if you chose the wrong place to sit.

"You're really shy. Don't be, I'm a good guy, I'll show you around and make sure everyone takes care of you." Flash responded, tilting his head to you, as you frowned even more. That sounded just a bit too off for you as you gazed at him confused and nervously.

"Thanks?" You mumbled back, as you unlocked your phone, hoping he'd get the memo to stop bothering you. You glanced away, hoping to see another free table or seat.

You grinned to yourself as he scooted away, but the frown quickly came back. Flappy, or whatever his name was, started to yelp about someone behind you. "Penis Parker poops his pants!" He exclaimed, pointing. You moved around, after turning your phone off, and gazed up to the guy.

Why was Fish teasing this guy? You frowned even more when he started to ramble again, "Peter, no one will like you if you slouch like that, and you're just so ugly. I think you need just a whole redo on your... everything. It's for the best." You gasped at the words, shaking your head.

Peter glanced down to you as Ned rolled his eyes back to Flash, obviously annoyed. You smiled back to the two of them as Flash started to talk again. Just by the start of his sentence, you scoffed, feeling irritated, and gazed back at him.

"Flash, dear, you're projecting onto him, and I know you might feel like you aren't, but trust me, you are. I can help you find a therapist, you know, to ease the pain about your low self-esteem. Peter here is everything you aspire to be, I understand," You paused, tilting your head back to him with an overly sweet smile.

"I would be envious too, if I were stuck in a mind like yours, to see Peter. He's someone you hold close to your heart, isn't he? Your love for him is skirting on the edge of obsession, dear, and I think you need some help." You finished, watching as his jaw dropped at your words.

Peter's jaw was dropped to, hearing what you were saying about him, for him. You were a stranger, and he was very confused, but he wanted to thank you. He let out a shocked laugh as Flash just continued to stare at you, dumbfounded at your jab.

"I- who the fuck are you?" Flash blurted out finally. You shrugged back to him, while Peter smiled brightly back to you. "I'm Y/n, and you're a sad person. Bullying isn't something you should do." You replied, sticking your hand out to him, with that overly stretched grin planted on your face.

Flash rolled his eyes, scoffing as he stood up from the table, "Bitch." He muttered to you and walked off. You nodded as he turned to leave, then gazed back to Peter and Ned.

"Hi Y/n." Peter smiled back to you, laughing again as Flash grumbled loudly, a few feet away. You smiled back to him softly, "Uh, hi Peter, it's nice to meet you." You scooted over for both to sit down with you.

Peter smiled again, with a laugh again as he pushed his bag down onto the floor, kicking it close to the table. He sat next to you, as Ned took a seat on the other side, grinning at you two. You pushed your phone to the side, suddenly feeling shy again, but relived that he wasn't angry at you for saying that to Flash.

You probably shouldn't have sat at the table with Flash, but you were glad you did, because you can tell that Peter and Ned were going to be good friends with you. Ned dramatically dropped his arms onto the table, as he leaned over.

"That was fucking awesome!" He exclaimed, making Peter nod. You grinned back to them, "Oh just, people like that are rude." You mumbled, watching as Peter shake his head to you.

"Thank you, I don't know what else to say, but yeah, it was awesome, and uh, thank you again." Peter pushed out, feeling his face flush up in embarrassment at his lame reply. But you smiled back to him and shrugged again.

"It's okay- wait is that a Stark shirt? What'd you think about the recent news?"