17. Wings - Fluff Drabble

Anonymous asked:

Can you write Peter Parker x reader where she has wings and they kind of have a mind of their own, she really likes Peter and when he talks to her, especially when he says her name, they ruffle themselves to look bigger and sort of reach out to him, he LOVES it and teases her all the time.

hi anon! thank you for requesting this! it was very sweet to write out :) 

Peter Parker x Reader (Fluff!) No warnings :) Word Count: 312

Peter smiled to you when you walked into the room. He stood up to go greet you, "Hi babe." He spoke up, smiling deeply when you grinned back to him. "Hi Pete!" You exclaimed back happily. You haven't seen your boyfriend in quite a while, almost two weeks now because of your mission. The both of you missed each other lots.

Peter pulled you into a hug and kissed your cheek, making you giggle, "Wait what time is it?" It was sometime in the morning, but you had no idea since you left your phone in the other room. You were supposed to go for more training sometime today. Peter leaned away from you with a playful grin, "How about time to say-" You cut Peter off with a loud laugh, "Babe, no!"

"Y/n." Peter whispered, making you groan as your wings fluttered out appearing bigger than ever and reaching back to Peter. Your wings pulled Peter back into a hug with you as you two laughed about it. "I love your wings, it's amazing." Peter complimented, making the wings tug on him even more. The two of you were squished together, and the both of you were blushing at the closeness.

You giggled at it, "You know they have a mind of their own." Your wings slowly let go of Peter, but stayed stretched open, as Peter started slowly marveling at them. He reached out and softly pet them making you giggle at the feeling, "Babe..." You trailed off as Peter smiled out of amazement.

"Your wings are incredible, Y/n." Peter spoke up, causing your wings to ruffle outwards again. You grinned back to him and leaned in, making the wings wrap around his back once more. Peter smiled back to you, and you reached your arms, wrapping them around the back of his neck, prompting him to step a little closer.