47. Math Man - Fluff Oneshot

hello! i love you! this is a checkpoint, please drink some water today if you haven't already :) hope you enjoy this oneshot!! 

Peter Parker x Reader [fluff/funny]
Warning: Swearing
Word Count: 1k

You hummed to yourself, kicking your legs out, on top of Peter's laptop as he was taking one of his tests. It was such a boring day to you, you already got done with all your schoolwork, and work with the team so you didn't know what to do. You decided to hang out with your boyfriend but here he was, being silent.

"Hey Peter?" You mumbled after you heard the tone of silence ring through your ears. You didn't want to hear it today, you just wanted to do something, you've already chilled enough. Peter glanced over to you quickly, furrowing his eyebrows. You cringed internally, seeing him struggle to click on an answer, not bothering to push your legs off.

When he didn't answer you blew out a heavy sigh, "Fuck me...". With that, his gaze on you was steady, slight annoyance bubbling under his skin, and you didn't care. You just needed to do something. You grinned back to him when you heard a slight "hm".

"You know that song that goes 'Peter Parker please finish your test and talk to me'?" You sang offkey, giggling over the sounds. You saw him crack a tiny smile before it disappeared into a sound. You groaned when he didn't reply though, and you glanced to the screen.

It was some dumb math question and you rolled your eyes. "Man, even I know that answer. It's obviously... uh, it's obviously, four apples. And maybe add in some pie ingredients, because fuck, that's too many apples for one day." You spoke loudly into his ear, moving your feet off his lap. You rested your head on his shoulder, wiggling your eyebrows, and Peter stifled a chuckle, seeing your reflection on the screen.

"It's about air conditioners, babe." He responded, whispering without taking his eyes off the laptop. You "oohed" exaggeratedly, scrunching your nose. It was just some joke, but it was funny seeing Peter react that way.

"You smell that?" You paused, asking him even louder and he shook his head in confusion and irritation now, seeing that he only had ten minutes to finish the test, and he had 5 more questions to do.

"Smells like fuckin' B.O in here, but B.O as in Barbie's Order of pizza. Maybe Tony bought more pizza. Is he throwing a party again? I wonder if he bought us juice again... fuck I hope he got the right one. Like not that coconut orange shit, but the classical one. That has fancy bubbles. What's that called? Oh fuck, it's cider. Yeah..." You trailed off, eyes widening when you realized how long you've been rambling for.

Finally, Peter pushed his last answer, and looked over to you, "You're insane but I love you. And now I hope the teacher doesn't email me about fancy bubbles and apple pies. The mic is on during tests." Peter couldn't have told you how much he wanted to laugh, but it probably would have resulted in an F, but he wondered if he would still get an okay grade now.

"I dunno, but like... Isn't that illegal? For people to listen to you, it's like hacking right? My goodness, is your teacher a super-secret ultra-spy person thing?" You started laughing back, shaking your head as you rolled away from him, still on the couch.

Peter paused, his eyesight wandering down to his shoes, as he thought about it. "Oh." He retorted quietly, realizing he probably shouldn't have been taking tests in the Compound anyway, regardless if teachers could hear.

You shrugged, "I'm actually craving pizza and bubble non-alcoholic shit now." Peter quickly shook his confusion off about school as his head turned to face you.

"Again, I repeat, you're insane, and I love you. Let's get some pizza and I think we still have that bubble drink here, if Bucky hasn't drunk all of it already." Peter replied, almost giggling as you tilted your head back to him, with a funny look.

"Love you too, math man. Haha, get it? Math test and school... and because you're a man." You laughed as random words poured out of your mouth. Peter fell back on the couch with a loud laugh, reaching out for you and wrapping his arms around you.

You laughed and snorted along with him, trying to catch your breath and hugged him back. You were glad things were starting to be less boring now, and you could tell Peter was happier too, after finishing the last of his work.

"I don't think I've said it enough today, but I really love you." Peter whispered, softly resting a hand on the back of your head. You shifted slightly, getting into a comfier position to cuddle him better, with him under you on the couch.

Your face softened as you gazed down to him and you slowly pressed your lips on his forehead, wiping some hair out of his face. "I love you very much." You mumbled, and Peter smiled to you gently, leaning upwards and captured your lips in a slow, deep kiss.

You heard footsteps behind you, and you quickly pulled away, sitting up and shooting Peter an apologetic look, wanting to kiss him more. You glanced to the entrance of the room, groaning when you saw it was Bucky again. He always loved bugging the two of you, like an annoying older brother.

"Heard something about pizza? And that juice. I want in." Bucky interrupted, grinning cheekily to you and Peter.

Peter shook his head in amusement, "Okay, but this time Y/n and I chose the type of pizza, and you get to choose the movie." He paused, raising his eyebrows as Bucky sighed back, mumbling about how it was unfair.

"And please... please don't choose Jurassic Park again." Peter begged and Bucky shook his head instantly.

"No deal, man. I'll just go hang out with Sam anyway, he appreciates good movies." Bucky retorted sassily and you snorted at the bickering.

"Okay, see you for practice tomorrow, let me and math man watch comedy movies that aren't about dinosaurs now." You got into the conversation, laughing as Bucky ticked his tongue in a disapproving way.

After he left the room, you pulled out your phone to order the pizza, as Peter wrapped his arm around you again. "I like that name, math man." He sighed slightly snuggling closer to you. You pressed the call button, and just before they picked up, you pecked Peter's forehead again, chuckling as he tried to kiss your lips.