5. Food Puns - Fluff

Both reader and peter are around the age of 21
No warnings :) Word Count: 400

The room started to quiet down as the rest of the team members excused themselves to go to bed. You glanced over to Peter, giggling when he hiccupped to himself, blinking around in confusion. You furrowed your eyebrows down to him, as he plopped completely on the floor, laying his head down near your legs.

He laughed when he poked one of your legs, and you shook your head, "Peter, how much have you had to drink?" Your question made him raise his eyebrows in wonder, and he looked up to the table, wincing at the number of bottles. You laughed shaking your head, "Happy 21st, babe." Peter nodded back to you, before leaning his head a little closer to your leg.

"I think I had maybe uh, I don't know. Bucky wanted to test something out or whatever, but I liked the fruity drinks. I think Pepper made them for me? I don't remember." Peter mumbled to you, laying his head against your leg. You titled your head back to him, laughing slightly, "Uh, Pepper wasn't here today."

Peter groaned at that, with his face burning in embarrassment. He kissed the side of your leg after you patted his head, laughing at him. "What are you doing?" You whispered, smiling as he continued to kiss your leg. Peter barely shrugged before giggling. You shook your head at him, confused as he started to blink slowly.

You cleared your throat, noticing he was on the verge of sleeping, "Babe, let's get you to bed." You spoke up, making Peter spin his head up to gaze at you. He pouted and shook his head in stubbornness, "No thanks," He paused, before rolling off your leg completely. He slowly propped himself up, putting his head in his hand as he stared sleepily to you.

"Want some lovin', McMuffin?" He mumbled, blinking at you. You gasped in shock, and laughed loudly, waking Peter up a little bit. "No baby, not right now." You responded softly, smiling back at him. Peter groaned in confusion, "I can butter up your-" You cut him off with another laugh.

You whispered down to him, "Baby, you're too cute. We can cuddle, but no more food pickup lines." Peter raised his eyebrows excitedly, and instantly jumped up. You gawked at his sudden energy as he held his hand down to you.

"Let's go cuddle!" Peter exclaimed happily, giggling when you took his hand. You shook your head at him, laughing along with him. "I love you, babe." You mumbled, hugging him lightly after standing up. He responded with a kiss to your nose and tugged you back down the hall.