4. Love Letters - Smut/Long

reader and peter are aged over 18!

Peter Parker x Reader (Smut with Plot) (Friends-to-Lovers)
Warnings: swearing, smut, virgin!Peter and virgin!Reader, oral (both receiving), thigh riding, slight dirty talk, praising, unprotective sex (please do not read if any of these made you uncomfortable!)
Word Count: 7.6k

Peter grinned as he wrote down his thoughts on about everything, he's been wanting to talk to you since the day started. You were his pen pal, living all the way in Berlin. When he met you there on a mission once, you two hit it off extremely well that Peter didn't even want to go home the following day. Since the two of you got along great, you passed him your information, saying you preferred sending letters, because they were more personalized and authentic. Peter happily agreed, finding it fun to have his first pen pal in his life, but he soon realized how much he started to care about you, when you two revealed more about everything.

When you told him your favorite scientific theory, and a vague version of your own, he felt himself blush at how amazing you were. He felt like one of the luckiest people on the planet, but at the same time he felt unlucky. He wanted to go see you all the time, wanted to spend more time with you in person, just get to know you more face-to-face. He wrote out all his wishes, about how he wants to see you, all the time. He'd go on in lengths that most people would find surprising, but you didn't. You returned his excitement about meeting about again all the time. You told him about how you once school started to ease up, you would go visit him, but he blanked on when that would ever happen. You took so many classes that even Tony would get stressed out about.

People often saw Peter writing these letters as well. His roommate said it was weird, and that it was probably some random person writing him back, instead of you. But that wasn't true, since Peter has already met you. He felt so close to you, even though he's only seen you in person once. He couldn't imagine how amazing it would be to see you again. You even sent a few photos of yourself, with awards in school and how you were an amazing and contributing part of your community. You also sent him random gifts he would cherish, and he would send some back to you. Peter sent pictures back of himself, and after a while of communicating, he told you he was Spiderman. It was one the secrets he was planning on keeping to himself, but he couldn't help but tell you, because of how accepting and loving you were to him.

He did have a crush on you, a massive one that his roommate groans at the mention of. When other girls are around, Peter never wanted to meet any of them. Just was odd to him, because he felt so connected to you. He hoped that you were the same with him, but he wasn't sure. When Tony found out about the letters, he quickly searched you up and did excessive background checks on you, claiming it was just for security measures. But Peter knows that wasn't true, it was because Tony was protective of him, and just nosy.

Peter set the pen down with a sigh, as his hand started to ache. He pushed the paper and pen aside as he heard his roommate come in. Peter spun around in his chair grinning to Mark. "How was class?" Peter greeted him. Mark shrugged back and threw his bag down to the floor.

"Nothing exciting. Just more work to do," He paused, leaning down near the doorway as he opened the mini-fridge nearby. "Oh yeah, language classes are always like that." Peter noted back, as he glanced down to his phone, half distracted. He started scrolling through social media with no interest. Mark cleared his throat, nodding to Peter as he glanced back up to him, "Want one?" Mark offered a beer. Peter scrunched his nose in disgust at it and shook his head.

"Nah, it's the middle of the day, I don't want to get drunk right now." Peter responded, somewhat lying to Mark. Honestly, he just thought beer was disgusting, but if his roommate found out, he'd be teased for the rest of the semester. Mark shrugged at him, kicking the fridge closed with his foot and he hoped onto one of the chairs. "It's pregaming for the party tonight." Mark responded, opening the can with a sigh.