31. Game on - Fluff Drabble

Anonymous asked:

Hey, can you write a Peter Parker x reader, reader thinks he's adorable, one day she lays on him and starts kissing all over his face until he giggles? 💗

hi anon! hope you like this one, it's so cute! thank you for sending this in! feel free to send in any requests you guys would like to see!

Peter Parker x Reader (Fluff!) Warnings: one lil curse! Word Count: 312

You were in a meeting with Peter, debriefing how a mission went down. You couldn't pay attention to anyone though, except for Peter. You loved watching him bit his lip in concentration or how he bounced his fingers up and down on the table. He left his hair untidy as well today, which made you blush just looking at it.

By the time the meeting was over, you pulled Peter back to his room, laughing as he looked back at you in confusion. "What's going on?" Peter asked you lightly. You sent him a small little smile back before opening the door.

Peter plopped down on his bed and raised his head to you, with his eyebrows raised. "You're just fuckin' adorable today Pete." You responded, bouncing on the bed next to him. He blushed at your words and shook his head, "No I'm not, why would you-" You cut him off by placing a small kiss to his cheek. He flushed even more at your action.

You laughed a little and swung your legs over his torso, so that your body was on top of his and you started to go red from this position. You dropped down atop his body then, and with another giggle, you lean your head up to his and start pecking little kisses all over his face. You kissed the side of his neck, his forehead, cheeks, nose, and his lips, making Peter giggle loudly.

You pecked his nose again, "Why are you so cute?" You mumbled before leaning back down and kissing his lips again, much longer than before. Peter giggled into the kiss, bringing his hands down to your sides. In one movement, he started to tickle you harshly, making you shriek and laugh into the kiss.

You leaned back for a moment to catch your breath. Peter laughed at your expression and you smirked back to him, "Oh, game on, babe!"