64. A Life with Peter Parker - Fluff

Anonymous asked: basically yn and peter are married like after nwh bc yn didnt forget peter peter and yn are in their twenties and yn is pregnant with a peters baby boy and after he's born, they considering having another child and they have a girl tysm :)

Hi anon! Hope you enjoy :) Thank you for sending this in! It was fun to write!

Peter Parker x Reader [Established Relationship/Fluff]
Warnings: Cursing, pregnancy, reader giving birth
Word Count:
2k

-

When the world forgot Peter Parker, you were so lucky you didn't. At first, neither of you knew why you hadn't forgotten him. Both of you tried to find out every magical way you didn't forget about Peter Parker, and there was nothing.

There was absolutely zero magical reason as to why you were the only one not affected by the spell.

But after a month, you slowly started to feel sick. You pushed it off as some kind of weak virus, but it continued, and persisted into another few weeks. Then you noticed that you started to gain weight.

You didn't tell Peter, your boyfriend, at the time, of your suspicion. It could break him if you told him, you thought you were pregnant and then turned out that you weren't. If you were pregnant... a rush of joy sparked through your body, it would be amazing news.

After losing nearly everyone, Peter felt like he had no family left, but this baby would be his family, you would become his family.

You bought seven different pregnancy tests and took them back to the home you shared with Peter. You made sure he wasn't at home when you took the tests, because you didn't want to get his hopes up for possibly nothing.

After the first three, you were beaming with happiness. They all said you were pregnant! And after the next four, you concluded that you were definitely pregnant, and it was time to tell Peter and set up an appointment with your doctor to make sure everything was okay with the baby.

When he came back home, you were hiding all seven pregnancy tests behind your test with a bright smile.

"Hey sweetie, what's going on?" He asked, leaning in, and kissing your forehead gently.

"I think I know why I didn't forget you after the spell." You replied nervously, but inside you felt an overwhelming amount of happiness and joy. This would be great for you two!

"Wait, really? Why?" His curiosity got the best of him as he stared at you excited to know.

"I'm... pregnant!" You cheered, pulling the pregnancy tests from behind your back and handing them to Peter.

He stayed silent for a while, almost three whole minutes and you continued to feel even more anxious as time went on. Then he looked up at you with this awe in his eyes, the type of awe that made you smile and relax.

"Baby? Really? Oh my god, this is really happening." He murmured, eyes starting to tear up. "This is the best thing to ever happen." He continued, and dropped all of the pregnancy tests to the ground as he rushed over to you and swept you up into his arms.

"We're having a baby! A baby! This is amazing, it's a baby! That solves it too, it makes sense! The baby can't forget who I am because of the DNA – oh wow, this changes a lot of things in science, wait, and that's the reason why you didn't forget, it's because half the baby is basically from me, and the spell can't take away a life – oh my god, this is incredible!" He ranted happily, crying out of joyfulness.

You started to cry with him too, feeling amazed that he was responding and reacting this way. It was the best way he could have reacted, it was awesome.