XXIII

The fire crackling from the fireplace was enough to warm up the room just to the right temperature.
While Taehyung browsed through his books on the bookshelf, Jungkook who was sitting on the couch continued to stare at his back.

"So what did you do the past week? How did freedom taste?"

Taehyung smiled as he scrolled through the pages  of the book he had suddenly picked.

"I'm not shure if i got to taste it yet. I ended up just immersing myself into the books as i always do. The lonesomeness was too overwhelming i guess."

Jungkook crossed his legs as his eyes fell onto Taehyung's slim waist. It was a shame that he wore such baggy chlotes at times.

"Then what do you think freedom really is?"

Taehyung shrugged as he slowly pushed the book back into its place.

"I guess... it's the time you spend with someone that you care... maybe that's why i called you over tonight. To spend time..."

Smiling, Jungkook slowly placed his hands around his waist befoe turning him around. Taehyung's eyes fell onto his lips by accident, which made the closeup of their faces somehow more... erotic.

"That's sweet... thank you, that i'm that someone."

As Jungkook kissed the palm of Taehyung's hand, his body weakened into his touch.

"Yes..."

As they slowly swung their bodies towards the quiet ambiance in the room, their stares became intense. And they stared into each others eyes, until Jungkook asked the question- which Taehyung was as eager to ask.

"You know... i haven't kissed you since that night. Want to change that?..."

Taehyung smiled, looking down. He then raised his head back up to meet his eyes yet again.
And rather than answering, he just leaned in and placed his lips onto Jungkook's, kissing him softly.

Taking the lead, Jungkook tilted his head to the other side while their lips moved in sync.
He then slowly pushed him onto the bookshelf, before placing his arm above Taehyung's head, against the books.

As they immersed themselves into the kiss, Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks, pulling him closer to his chest.

The longer they kissed, the sweeter it had started to become. Before it became more heated, Jungkook pulled himself away and placed his forehead onto his.

"I don't remember you kissing me like this before."

Jungkook got a bit worried while Taehyung smiled.

"I like it..."

Jungkook's worry quickly faded away as he smiled back.

"I'm glad... want to try something else?"

Taehyung bit his bottom lip, which Jungkook saw. Unable to keep himself back, just as he was about to kiss him again, suddenly they both heard the front door close.

Pulling himself away from him, they both looked at the doorway and waited until Lee appeared from the corner.

"Oh- hey Jungkook. Didn't know you were coming over today."

Jungkook wiped the wettness from his lips with his thumb, before facing Lee properly.

"I decided it'd be nice to have some fun with Taehyung."

Lee raised his eyebrows as he crosses his arms and leaned against the doorway. He could see their flushed cheeks and pink lips- one would be blind to not realize what they were just doing.