XXIV

The hallways of the academy felt like they were louder than usual. Or it might've just been Taehyung's headache.
Jungkook had promised Taehyung to stay beside him the whole day. But for a quick second he decided to go to the vending maschine to get him some chocolate.

So while he was away, Taehyung was sitting on one of the benches at the back of the school. The weather was chilly enough to subdue his toughts about his nightmares. But when it wasn't enough he would just think about Jungkook. He fact that he had told him the L word... he couldn't help but feel warm inside every time he reminded himself of it.

Last night was something else for him... they had fallen asleep while hugging each other all night. Jungkook kept beside him to ease him of pain and to his suprise... Taehyung didn't see any nightmares after that. And he was happy for it. So this was what happiness felt like. It shure was ameazing.

As he continued to sit on the bench while facing the woods suddenly, one of the bushes started shaking.
Confused, Taehyung stood up, staying on guard. It might've been anything at this point.

But even though his guard was up, he ended up getting caught by suprise as this random guy just jumped out and started to run towards him.

Quickly, Taehyung pulled up one of his sleeves and slammed his hand on the ground, making a deep hole appear beneath the guy, making him fall down in it.

As he did, he quietly walked over to see who it was.

"Hello?"

But there was no sound. So he leaned down to look inside but just as he did, the guy grabbed his collar and pulled himself up.

"Arrghh! Great! Now my chlotes are dirty... that was my only pair you know!"

Taehyung just looked at him confused, as he pushed his arms away.

"Who are you?"

The guy grinned.

"No matter about that now- have you seen a purpleish- frog with red spots on it?"

Taehyung shook his head, frowning, as the guy in front of him sighed.

"I'm shure i can feel it's aura from here though- well then, i'll just continue on my search i guess. And if a tall, really scary guy comes your way then do not- i repeat- DO NOT- tell him that you saw me. Alright byee~"

As he ran away with a cheerfull expression, Taehyung just looked after him in worry.
Meanwhile Jungkook who was walking over to him, had a questioning look on his face.

"Who was that?"

Taehyung shrugged.

"Some weird guy that jumped out of the bushes. He was asking for his frog."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows before handing Taehyung the chocolate bar.

"A frog? That's interesting... but did he really just jump up from that deep hole you just made- or did i see wrong?"

Taehyung frowned, glancing at the hole as he took off the wrappings of the chocolate.

"It's twenty meters deep. He might've used a spell."

Jungkook crossed his arms suspiciously.

"Huh... what kind of a spell makes you jump high? Well... did he do something to you?"

Taehyung shook his head as he took a bite from the chocolate.

"No... he just held me from my collar..."