XXXV

Namjoon slammed the table after clearing his throat. Meanwhile Jackson looked at him mocklingly.

"Why do you always start the meetings like that? Like- why do you slam the table?"

Jimin smiled, bumping Jackson's shoulder.

"So serious... because we can't behavee ooh!"

Jungkook and Taehyung giggled at his impersonation while Jimin and Jackson almost fainted from laughing.

Namjoon frowned, fixing his glasses. He then grabbed the chalk and started writing on the board.
Ever since that "incident" with Jackson, noone was asking why he couldn't talk or what had happened to him. If anything, everyone was more than glad to get rid of Namjoon's annoying voice, since all he ever did was just nagging.

And Jimin was also completely oblivious to what Jackson had done, like any other. He did not have a clue... not that he cared.

"So the importance of the meeting today is.... bla bla bla... and the fact that... so so so... aand.. oh someone new is going to join the student council? Who?"

Jackson gasped with interesr while Namjoon crossed his arms. He had skipped almost half of what he had written and... not that he cared.

"I heard that there is going to be a selection amongst only the best warlocks in the academy. Altough i'm not shure exactly who is good enough to be in here..."

Jimin added as he stood up from his seat and then sat on the table. Meanwhile Jacksom stared at his thighs in ave before averting his gaze quietly away.

"Well... i don't really care so... i'm leaving."

Yoongi mumbled as he stood up and took his leave. Meanwhile, Taehyung stood up as well and pulled Jungkook's hand as he did so.

Seeing how impatient he was getting Jungkook sighed and turned to lool at Namjoon while he stood up.

"We- uh... we'll take our leave too. Bye now- ah hey Tae-"

And so they were gone out of sight too. Meanwhile Namjoon sighed as Hyejin gave him a knowing look.

"I don't even know why you bother with these meetings- noone really cares about who joins or leaved this place so- i'm leaving too."

And so, the rest left the room as well, leaving Namjoon alone as always. These meetings shure were getting unnecessary yet... they were still useful. After all, he had his credits to think about.

Soon after leaving the classroom, Jimin and Jackson were now roaming the corridoors just for the sake of skipping class and being carefree.

"So who do you think will be joining the council?"

Jimin shrugged at Jackson's question, showing the least interest in that subject.

"I don't really care- but hey... spring came..."

Jackson nodded as he glanced outside the window and looked at the newly blooming flowers on top of the trees. It shure was a sight to see.

"Yeah... once the weather gets warmer, let's go swimming near the waterfall. I went there last summer and the water was as clear as a crystal."

Jimin smiled. He looked at Jackson to observe his excited expression and blushed. Blushed... that was... not what he wanted to do... weird.

"Y-yeah let's do that.."

He saw that. The way Jimin averted his gaze in a mere second before he could look at his face. He must've been nervous... or... what else? Nothing he could think of.