LXI

It was lunch time, and people were eating food... as usual.
Yet two people who were sitting at the same table, seemed to be rather uncomfortable. Especially Jungkook at that.

"So- Hye- how the hell did you become a student? I tought you were much much older-"

Hye shrugged, giving out a nervous smile to Jackson's loud question.

"Father Lee was rather generous when he gave me the uniform.. haha.."

No, actually he knew nothing of it. She found the uniform in the girls bathroom behind the academy near the field. Someone was definetly naked after their uniform dissapeared.

"And why did you invite her here?"

Jimin made a crooked smile, now a bit worried under Jungkook's foul frown. He did not seem pleased with this situation whatsoever.

"She was nice to me! Now you're making me feel bad..."

Jungkook's gaze darkened while Taehyung sighed.

"Whatever- Taehyung let's go."

Then they both got up, and left soon after.
And when they did, Hye got rather curious, so she asked.

"Hey- what's the deal with him? Why does he hate me soo much- he doesn't even know me yet."

Jimin shrugged while Yoongi got up from his seat as well. And for the first time, he made a remark which was filled with annoyance and arrogance combined.

"Maybe you shouldn't put your nose in other people's bussiness. It does not concern you."

He then threw his tray in the trashcan before leaving the cafeteria.
Hye sighed while Jimin patted her shoulder.

"Don't mind him. He's always like that."

But seriously, he was getting on her nerves. So she decided to dig further. The secrecy he had was definetly involved with something here. He seemed to have such a big impact on the people around him that it would just be plain stupidity to not find him suspicious.
And realizing that was her only way to answers.

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

No, it was definetly bugging him. He took back what he once tought he was feeling. He could never ignore how Taehyung didn't seem so fond of marriage.
But then again... he remembered his past. Knowing how rough it must've been for him... maybe it was the best to respect him. He wanted him to be happy after all. He loved him more than just some stupid contract.
But even then, he still wanted to make something special for him. Maybe to remind them, that they were together.

"You seem awfully toughtfull today."

Taehyung asked before taking a bite from his apple.
Right... Aimi had once told him to stop guessing their releationship problems. Maybe he had to ask him about it... just to be relieved.
He just hoped that he wouldn't react badly at it- as he feared.

"It's just that... i heard what Baal asked you the other day. You know... about marriage."

Taehyung oh'ed, glancing at his hurt face from under the tree branch. Their intertwined legs on the grass had become rather stiff after the mentioning of the word.

"Y-you heard that?... wait- is that why you seemed so down lately?"

Jungkook shrugged, averting his gaze. He didn't want to seem impatient or forcing so he wasn't really shure on how to act.