XXXII

"Whatever happened to Albedo."

Jungkook questioned- which did not sound like a question at all.
Meanwhile Taehyung who was sprinkling some herbs in a boiling pot, shrugged.

"Appereantly Goo kept fighting with him and he ran off."

Jungkook squinted his eyes as he grabbed from Taehyung's waist.

"What kind of person fights with their familiar?"

Taehyung smiled.

"Your sister's boyfriend."

Jungkook hummed before giggling.

Right now, they were both at the green house behind the academy, doing a potion of some sorts to track down Albedo. Goo had asked them to do so and so they did. He was going to reward them with something else later on so they just aggreed.

As they continued, a red head, slowly sneaked himself up from between the small green flowers and appeared before them.
It was Hoseok.

"Okay- so here is the myst flower and oh my my- it's unusual to see you here-"

They all watched as Yoongi walked in with his usual stern expression.
Seeing him, Jungkook smirked.

"It's new to see you here- so who are you running from?"

Yoongi crossed his arms after taking a seat on the bench before some weird palm trees.

"Noone- i just have this weird feeling that something bad will happen that's all-"

Hoseok suddenlt laughed- for no reason really.

"Oh is that so- don't we all?"

He then stopped while Jungkook and Taehyung looked at him weird. And Yoongi didn't even pay any attention to begin with.

Changing the subject, Jungkook popped one blueberry in his mouth and then hugged Taehyung from behind while he continued with his work.

"Well, i heard that Jimin was looking for you. He seemed rather ethusiastic. Did you do something?"

Yoongi shrugged.

"No...."

Jungkook observed his face in disbelief.

"It feels like that scentence should continue-"

Taehyung nodded.

"It shure does. But hey- am i supposed to gring the flower or just rip it off-"

Jungkook started to help him as he stopped talking to Yoongi.
Meanwhile, Hoseok took some steps towards him awkwardly and then sat down beside him.

"So... i hear you've become more talkative."

Yoongi glared at him before standing up and leaving the green house. And Jungkoom saw that. How interesting.... he wouldn't just walk away like that. Not anymore at least. How weird.

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

Hansuk took in a deep breath before knocking on Lee's door. He was nervous to see him after their intense breakup but he was here for an important cause.

"Oh- hi, you're early.."

Lee spoke after opening the door. He didn't seem so suprised- yet his eyes had this lingering look in them. It was... almost sad.

"Y-yeah... i kind got something to do later so..."

He lied. He didn't have anything to do. He just wanted to get this over with and then leave the house. That's all. Seeing his face was making this difficult for him.
And Lee just let him in without another word. All he wanted on the other hand was fix this. Letting him go like this didn't feel right.