XLI

Yoongi looked around the council room, which was giving off a very bad vibe as the tension could be felt from very far away.

Seeing how everyone's faces were grim, was making this situation even more uncomfortable than it already was.

To break the weird tension, Namjoon cleared his throat. He could finally speak again after getting treatment. Thank satan magic existed, he couldn't imagine a life without it.

"This is unusual to see you soo quiet. Maybe the preassure of a new member arriving made you guys straighten up hm?"

Jungkook looked away while Taehyung seemed sad. Meanwhile Jackson and Jimin weren't looking at each other at all- sitting far from one another. After their weird situation they decided to ignore it yet it had made things between them weirder. How excpected.

"It's shocking alright~ but who's the member? Is it a girl?"

Hyejin added, only to earn a head shake from Namjoon.

"No- he's actually from the council of witches. I heard that he worked there only for a short period of time before being appointed to a normal school, since he was too young to be there to begin with."

Jimin raised his eyebrow, interested.

"To tell his son to go to a school from the council... his father must be really high in position huh?"

Namjoon nodded, wanting to add something yet Hyejin spoke before.

"And he himself must also be a very... diffrent person. A strong one- if he's coming from the council. No wonder he was sent to be on the student council on the first day."

Namjoon sighed, nodding again.

"Yes... well.. i suppose."

Jackson grinned at his words.

"Ooh~ Namjoon feels his position threathened~ what got jelous?"

Namjoon frowned while Jimin giggled.

In the middle of all of this, Jungkook was catching a sight of Taehyung every now and then, only to find him spaced out almost all the time.

And somehow, his heart ached at his face. Maybe it was because he hadn't seen him in so long or... because he was sad... he hated to see him like that. But what could he do... he couldn't.

"Well anyways- since he'll be arriving soon i excpect you guys to behave and-"

He couldn't take it anymore as he slammed the table and pulled himself up.
After that, Jungkook left the room without saying a word.
Meanwhile Yoongi stood up also.

He and Jungkook had gotten close enough for him to realise that something was bothering him. So he wanted to help- which was the least he could do.

After both left, Namjoon frowned.

"Are they serious!? Why do we never have proper meetings?"

Jackson stood up as well.

"Because you suck. Alright i'm out- who cares who he is anyways. Not like i care- hey Jimin let's go. I kind of wanna talk..."

As he scratched the back of his neck Jimin stood up as well. He did need to talk. So he followed after him out.

Soon after they left as well, Namjoon looked at Hyejin.

"You better don't-"

Hyejin stood up, leaving as well.

"You can't stop me- it's just another annoying guy anyways. So don't bother me- bye."