LXXXVII

The office room was dark, despite it being daytime.

The dark coloured curtains were closed, not letting a single strand of sunlight in. It was typical of Yoongi to be in such a dark area, considering how much he hated the sunlight.

He was still as pale as he remembered. And his gaze was cold, yet there was that warmth behind it, which was new.

"I'm sorry."

Those were the only two words he could mutter under his worried breath, awaiting for an answer.
But Yoongi didn't seem to be want to be forgiving as he crossed his arms and frowned.

"You decided to go away for 3 years- and didn't even tell me about it. That was nice."

Jungkook averted his gaze at his sarcastic remark. He was allowed to be angry at him after all.

"You know i don't have any excuses."

Yoongi clenched his teeth, annoyed.

"I wish you had. I was your friend... yet you..."

Seeing him trail his words into voice was getting Jungkook nervous. He hadn't thought that Yoongi was going to get hurt by his actions since he knew that he didn't care about such things. Yet... here they were. He had hurt him.

"I... know i hurt you and... everyone else. I-"

Yoongi scoffed.

"What did you think would happen? Just because it was the dark lord who took you away- we were all supposed to be okay with that? Get yourself together and apologize properly."

Jungkook bit his lip before suddenly marching forward and pulling Yoongi into his arms for a hug.
No matter how much he cared not to tell him, he still had a past with him. He was his good friend... and he really cared. It was the same for Yoongi... yet the hug couldn't help but also bring back the old feelings he felt for him.

"I'm sorry... i really am. I really do feel bad for telling you... i regret it."

Yoongi's frown eased while his arms relaxed. He then sighed as he pushed Jungkook away by his chest and pulled himself apart from the hug.

"F-fine... just be glad i'm letting you off this easy..."

And that meant "i forgive you" which made Jungkook smile.

"Thanks.. so how were things?"

Yoongi went back to his seat, trying to look unfazed.

"How do you think? Trying to keep Taehyung in track as the vice priest..."

Jungkook hummed, taking a seat before him.

"I never thought you had a liking to Taehyung. But working as his underling... that i am amused about."

Yoongi furrowed his brows slightly.

"What's there to be amused about? He's pretty nice."

Jungkoom shrugged while his attention went around the room, looking at the books and such.

"Since you've always been jelous of him... oh, that's an interesting painting."

Yoongi's eyes widened as he swallowed nervously. He averted his gaze down, his fists clenched in fists.

"Y-you knew..."

Jungkook smiled.

"Don't feel bad about having had feelings for me. I was just... not as disregarding to not notice..."