XCIII

There was a bloody piece of black fur, placed in the middle of the long table, the skin still attached beneath. The blood dripping down from it was the only sound that echoed in the big office inside the academy.
It sure was a weird scene as five men stared at it with questionable faces.

Baal squinted his eyes at it before groaning from impatience.

"Why am i here again?"

Jungkook pointed at the bloody fur before pointing back at him.

"Because you are Lucifer's second hand man- which makes you good at casting tracking spells."

Baal pulled his legs up on the chair before squatting in it with big frowning eyes. Yet he still seemed playfull, noone taking his seriousness serious. Well, nobody really knew if he actually was serious, not even himself.

"A simple tracking spell- that, you could've done youself too you little prentice-"

Taehyung cut in the middle, shaking his hand.

"No- actually, not a simple tracking spell. This is the flesh and hair- of a soul... from hell. Which has been transformed into a goblin- by being cast a spell on-"

Then Jungkook continued again.

"And we would like to know- who casted such a spell on this... thing. And i'm sure you have the ability to do that."

Baal hummed, scratching his chin while doing so. He seemed to be thinking of something- or so they thought, until he suddenly raised his arms up before hopping down the chair.

"Fine.."

He then placed his hands above the piece of disturbing fur and started mumbling a spell.
The spell seemed too long to even remember, as they stared at him in ave.

Once it was finsihed- or once Baal stopped talking, Jungkook pointed his eyes at him, curious.

"So? Did you fin-"

Baal cleared his throat.

"It's not finished yet. What i was casting wasn't a spell, but the same words over and over again until it started doing a connection to it's caster..."

Jungkook furrowed his brows.

"Every singke word you kept saying in that sentence was more diffrent than the other- how the same-"

Taehyung then leaned in his lips to his ears to not disturb Baal any longer, and whispered into them.

"I think he was just switching up the words to make a sort of... progress. Not that i'm familiar with though;;"

Jungkook oh'ed, grabbing Taehyung by the waist to hold him closer.

Just then, Baal's eyes suddenly widened before a smirk formed on his face.

"Well well- if it isn't my- actually, wait. I want those two out. This is a... family matter."

Sungho raised his arms up to question while Sangjun looked at Taehyung for orders.
In the end, they got sent out of the room and only the three were left.

Once so, Baal gave out a small laugh as he took his hands off of the piece.

"So, who is it??"

Judging from his smirk, it seemed to be someone familiar to him.

"Well, i certainly did not excpect him to be the one to do it... but then again, the rebellion of his was ought to show one day or other."