LXXXII

"How could you do that to yourself..?"

His voice was just the same as he remembered. Soft yet manly, deep yet sweet. It sounded more mature now, and he looked much older.
Yet his eyes still had that same delicate look, while his lips had that very same shape.
His mole under his lips was still there... yet his body seemed more buff and muscular. And his hair was now longer, tied in a bun.

He had changed. Nothing unexcpected, he himself had changed as well. Becoming older and more mature was normal. After all, they hadn't seen each other for 3 years. But all Taehyung cared about right now, was the fact that he was standing there, right beside him.

And before he could muster up the courage to speak, Jungkook suddenly stood up and walked before him.
He then stretched his arms and made a barrer around the goblin. As he slowly shrunk its walls, the goblin started to screech in pain.

The more it shrunk, the more it was starting to turn into paste.
As its blood gushed everywhere and became wounded, Jungkook released the barrier and created a vortex right beneath the creature.

It then closed on its own after sucking the goblin in and making it dissapear from sight.

The fog was now gone, the forest quiet again.
After giving a long sigh, Jungkook turned himself back to look at Taehyung. But when he did, his eyes widened in fear.

Taehyung had started to cough up blood, unable to hold himself up.

Worried, Jungkook rushed to him and kneeled down by his side.

"No-no- please stay conscious- Taehyung!"

He had used too much magic when chanting that spell and now was facing the side effects of it.
His whole body ached as he startes to fall on his back.
But before he could, Jungkook grabbed him and held him in his arms.

Ah... how much he had missed his warmth. How much he had missed him call his voice...

As he slowly lost consciousness, a tear fell down his cheek for the one last time that night and saw nothing but darkness.

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes once more in his room.
It was starting to become a habit to faint.

His head ached and so did his wound. But he couldn't care less about it at the moment.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he sat up, only to see the back of the man he loved.

"...Jungkook.."

As he said his name with a shivery voice and dry lips, Jungkook quickly turned around. He looked inside Taehyung's big watery eyes, then at his other features which he had missed too much to forget.

After looking at him, he rushed to the bed and sat down beside him, to only end up holding his face and then hands, inspecting every detail, hoping that he wasn't hurt.

"A-are you okay? How do you feel- does your body still feel weak? If so i could-"

He suddenly paused at his words upon seeing Taehyung's tears fall down his cheeks. His heart throbbed at the sight.

"I-i... i can't believe you came back- i-i tought that you'd left.. a-and-"

As he spoke those words, his tone was quiet and calm. His eyes were looking down while his lips quievered at the slightest movement Jungkook would make.
He seemed more than depressed... he just knew that he was heartbroken. He had hurt him like this. It was all his fault.