LVI

Today was a special day.
A day to celebrate love and confess the deeply desires everyone has, to satisfy them.

And Lucas here, was on his way to the bar.
After entering from the back door tough, he came face to face with Jimin who was sitting on the counter, eating cake.

"Oh- what are you doing here?"

Jimin shrugged as he stabbed the cake with a fork and then stuffed it in his mouth.

"Since the classes are cancelled for today because of the amor festival- i wanted to come and bring Jackson a cake with some roses- but he ended up getting caught up with some work at home. So i came here. What about you?"

Lucas hummed as he walked behind the counter.

"Classes might be cancelled but students will still be coming to get their anonymous roses. And also- people come on dates at my bar. That's that."

Jimin oh'ed, understanding.
Meanwhile Taehyung also came downstairs and sat beside Jimin.

"Hey..."

Lucas greeted him with a kind smile as he leaned against the counter.

"Oh? Hey there- did the gift Jimin gave you fit? The idea was rather intense."

Jimin raised his eyebrow.

"Is it? My plan is smooth. Jungkook is going to be really happy and you know it."

Lucas shook his head while Taehyung dipped his finger in the frosting and took a lick.

"Hm- it fit alright. But... i havent heard from Jungkook since yesterday. It's not like him.."

Jimin giggled as he bumped Taehyung's shoulder.

"I bet he is just feeling down because of no sex life. But he'll come around- don't worry. And oh- hey, one more thing, don't enter any classroom mindlessly today."

Taehyung looked at him with curious eyes- but Lucas was the one who ended up explaining the rest.

"Because you'll end up facing a lot of sex scenes and... i don't think you would want that. But anyways- i need to start cleaning up, could you two do me the favor of getting the hell out?"

Jimin rolled his eyes jokingly as he stood up with Taehyung.

"Ugh- way to get stingy Yuk-hei, oh... you might want to throw someone else out as well."

Lucas didn't know what he meant but when he looked up, he saw Haneul coming downstairs. What a day to be alive really... he didn't want to see him right now at all. It was sad enough already.

"Oh... he actually came to apologize to me the other day."

Lucas' eyes widened, impressed.

"He did?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Yes... don't know what came over him. But whatever- we will go now. Bye."

After they went away, Haneul slowly made his way downstairs. He had this rather sad look in his eyes, yet he was smiling.

"Can i... come in for a bit?"

Lucas looked away, starting to gather stuff to occupy himself.

"Why? I tought you liked being alone. So maybe you should go to the forest. And hang out with the trees-"

Haneul looked down. He wasn't here to argue. But quiet the opposite actually.