XXXIX

It was daytime at a remote place, deep in the woods. It was spring, the flowers were blooming and the sun was shining. It seemed like the perfect day to go out and have fun. And that's what Jungkook had in mind to begin with.

In his 14 year old body, he rushed downstairs in a hurry and grabbed a piece of bread from the table.
In return his mother smacked his arm away.

"Why the rush- sit down and eat."

Jungkook shook his head as he stuffed the bread in his mouth. Meanwhile Aimi who was sitting across him rolled her eyes at him.

"Mother, he won't do that. He's probably running off to play with his girlfriend Akila~"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at her, angry. While Aimi took her tounge out.
Mrs Jeon sighed.

"Well, don't stay out too late. You know that you have that thing with Father Reiss tonight."

Jungkook's heart suddenly stopped as he heard thr high priest's name. It made him almost throw up as he slowly left the house and made his way to Akila's house.
Upom arriving there he knocked on her door and waited until she came out.

"Jungkook- you're here!"

Akila giggled as as she hugged him tightly. She was a beautifull young girl, with caramel brown skin and pretty blue eyes. Her long black hair reached down to her waist which got inside Jungkook's mouth yet again.
He softly puked it out before breaking the hug.

"You really have to tie your hair up-"

Akila giggled.

"But you said you like it better when it's down."

A tint of blush creeped up on Jungkook's cheeks as he averted his gaze.
He really liked her. She had this ameazing cheerfull personality that helped him go through his bad days. She was like his medicine; and he needed that.

"Say uhm... i found this big rock by the river. Wanna go see it? It has this really pretty moss pattern on it!"

Akila nodded with a big smile as she grabbed Jungkook's hand and let him lead the way.
Soon after arriving at the said place, Akila's eyes widened in shock.

"Woaaah- it's so pretty!"

Jungkook blushed, averting his gaze yet again. And Akila caught that.

"Hey! I saw that! you always look away when you're embarassed!"

Jungkook crosses his arms, unable to hide his embarassed face.

"W-what?! N-no i don't!"

Akila raised her eyebrows in suspicion before jumping on him and then pinning him down.

"Liar!~ but i like it. It just shows how much you like me back."

Jungkook couldn't say anything back as he looked inside her soft, blue eyes. She really waa pretty.

"You know... since i like you back a lot... let's do something."

Jungkook blinked with wide eyes, curious.

"Like what?"

Akila smiled as she leaned in to Jungkook's face.

"Back in Egypt, i saw people putting their lips together. It was called a kiss. Appereantly two people did it when they like each other a lot."

Jungkook swallowed. He didn't know what it was exactly supposed to mean but, it was making his heart beat faster.

"I-i see..."