XC

The heavy rain outside combined with the loud wind was rather aggresive. So, whoever came to the door must've had some real bussiness if they had the urge to get out in this weather.

Curious, yet cautious, Taehyung reached his hand out to grab the doorhandle and push it down to open. Yet what he was faced with wasn't an old angry man who wanted to talk bussiness, but a small little fragile girl who seemed to be in the verge of tears.

Just as Taehyung was about to open his mouth to ask, Jungkook who slowly came from downstairs peaked his head down and oh'ed at the sight.

"Is that Liz?"

Suddenly, Liz ran inside and jumped inside Jungkook's arms. Her sudden act startled him, making the both older men stare at each other in both confusion and worry.

"Hey, it's okay. What happened- and how did you come here this late?"

Liz sniffled, shaking her head.

"I heard what mom said about you. But i don't think she's right! You're allowed to love uncle Tae more- but i still love you too! And so should she!"

Jungkook smiled, his eyes now free of worry but of pure proudness.

"Ah... you know, your mother should learn a thing or two from you."

Liz's pout slowly turned into a smile as she raised her head up.

"Really? I think so too."

Jungkook chuckled while Taehyung sighed as he cane forward.

"Liz, did you run away from home without telling her? You know she'll get worried."

Liz shook her head as she hugged Jungkook even tighter now, not letting go.

"No! She said cruel things about my uncle, she deserves it!"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook to which he shook his head at.

"Hey- it's fine. You can just call Aimi and tell her that Liz is here, safe. I'm sure she can stay here for for a bit, no?"

Taehyung sighed, nodding it away.
Just then, Jungkook leaned his face in and whispered to his ear.

"And besides, this just means i'll get to be rougher with the deal we made a while ago. No?"

Taehyung bit inside his cheek with an undescribable expression on his face as he took his phone out to dial Aimi's number.
Jungkook really knew how to get around deals didn't he. Just what you'd excpect from the devil's apprentice.

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

It was a sunny morning at last. Since it had rained last night it was pretty cold. The winter sun wasn't even there to keep warm, but for a lightshow really.
But it still seemed quiet beautifull to little Liz, who was at the moment, staring out the window in ave.

"Is there something outside?"

Taehyung asked as he raised his head up from the book he was reading.
Liz shook her head in return before leaning it at the edge of the window.

"No... but it's really pretty.. the sun."

Jungkook who was behind the counter hummed as he leaned forward on the counter.

"Hmmn. It reminds me of the day i met Taehyung. Remember?"

Taehyung gave him a look and shook his head.