LXXI

"Mmmnn... OUCH! Hey- that stings- ah- hey!"

While Jungkook struggled to keep his cool under Baal's hands, the older wasn't having it. Let's just say that going into someone's mind wasn't as easy as lighting a candle.

"You know... i tought Taehyung was complicated to figure out but you... you had a lot hidden in here and wow... did Lee really catch you making out with Taehyung that many times-"

Jungkook groaned, slapping Baal's hand.

"Hey! Stop going through my memories that far in- it happened a day ago idiot."

Baal smirked, finding it amusing.

"Fine fine- i was just curious. So let me just... oh! Here... so you... met him at the castle? And hey- why didn't you tell me about it? He seems clearly suspicious... and man is his face creepy."

Jungkook shrugged.

"I could handle it- and besides, Aimi was pregnant no need to stress you out too."

Baal shrugged. He had a point.

"Well... if i can concantrate on his face i'm sure i'll be able to locate him. So create a booster spell for me."

Jungkook swallowed as he stood up and then exhaled a deep breath.

"You seem... awfully new to this."

Jungkook frowned.

"That's because i am! How many spells do you think i create every day?"

Baal crossed his arms.

"Are you sure you would've been able to help Aimi then-"

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Ofcourse! That's easy. But... these are areas which i haven't been to so... keep quiet now, i need to concantrate."

Baal hummed, later watching as Jungkook placed his hand on the road and then chanted some really unfamiliar words. It was definetly a brand new spell. How fascinating.

Slowly, a golden rope appeared under his hand, getting suddenly stretched out.

So Jungkook grabbed it with his might and then pulled on it to activate the spell.

"Well well... it worked. What do you know..."

Baal clapped his hands, impressed.

"What do you think of when you create spells?"

Jungkook shrugged.

"Depends on what kind of a spell i will do. I mean... if it was a creation spell then i would've tought of rebirth. But in this case i just tought of a rope. It just comes to me naturally i think."

Baal rubbed Jungkook's shoulder, praising him.

"I'm glad the council didn't take you. But let's go now, we don't have any more time to waste."

With that, they both started following the golden rope as they went deeper into the forest.

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

Taehyung sneezed as he took a walk near the forest. He felt a bit chilly, but it was probably not the weather. Maybe just his saddened heart bringing back old memories. His father just had to bring it all up...

He understood him... but from the other way around it was... a bit awkward. He just didn't know how to react. That's all.

While trying to forget the situation that happened this morning, he didn't look at where he was going and ended up falling down by getting caught in some vines.